Mobile DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well...........Seeing its still not officially out?....I will give them a year.....Every time Dish changes there setup, all kinds of problems crop up.....and it takes them months to fix.....If they fix.

Sure. I guess if I am DirecTV though, I would look at the current products in the market to determine what features my customers should expect in what I am building, but that is just me. If D* was the first to market, that would be a different situation.

Sure. I guess if I am DirecTV though, I would look at the current products in the market to determine what features my customers should expect in what I am building, but that is just me. If D* was the first to market, that would be a different situation.

I really have no idea about software or how it works to start out....
I will assume you start basic then add more on top?
I have had Dish Anywhere since the 922 came out.....It has some real problems, and dont support alot of basic platforms..
FF updates, it stops working for months.....No support of Google Chrome(Im very surprised of that)....Windows based phones no support....
Lets see how there software development is?....Just days from official release for Direct Anywhere.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts