Modulation?

UPDATE: Well, here we are again with the same old crapola from this PR mux?? :wtf Just tried to view WSJP and there was nothing there and neither was the NBC channel or This TV?? Was working the other day cuz I recorded two Dateline episodes from it??? So after testing my other two receivers/systems I'm back to square one. Just hope that it does like before and fixes itself before January 22, 2021 when The Blacklist comes back on again. :rolleyes:

Just saying......................
Coming in fine here at 12.3dB on my 12 foot TEK.

Hummm, just tried to go to their website here (http://www.caribbeanbroadcasting.com/#stations) to see if anything was posted there and got this error message?? And FYI, that URL has worked before but not now???

Oh, and FYI, that junk chicom receiver is working fine on that mux just like before??? :deadhorse2

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /var/www/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1603

Deprecated
: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /var/www/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1633

Warning
: mysql_connect(): Connection refused in /var/www/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1633

Error establishing a database connection​

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

I checked it earlier when I read the post at Rick's and everything looked OK. Just checked again and it still looks good. This is on my Edision Mio that's being fed from the 8ft dish through a WNC SWA-48 powered switch.

Attachments

• 99W_Screenshot.jpg
    99W_Screenshot.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 108

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts