Status
Please reply by conversation.

Vallenato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2011
America
Hello Everybody..
I have read the thread "Switch setups simplified " by Anole and I am trying to do the option "Typical Application: Motor & QPH-031 LNB"..
I have some questions before to set it on my installation:
Question1: The others LNB's that I will connect to my switch disecq 4x1 ports available came from one multiswitch 4x4 (due this lnb's also are feeding others receivers) is not problem with this??

Question 2: Could attach One C band signal (stationary dish antenna) on one port available directly to my swicth disecq 4x1 or already connected to multiswitch 4x4 ?? any problem with this?

so I am trying this:
LNB A ( linear or circular or C band LNBF) & LNB B (linear or cicular or C band LNBF)====>>>muti switch 4x4====>>>switch disecq 4x1====>>>motor (LNB port IN)====>>>motor to Receiver
So I wish to have One receiver controlling the motor set up and others additionals stationary signals lnb's (circular, linear or C Band)
thanks in advance

If I understand the questions, yes, you can connect other lnbs to the unused ports on the switch, if you are using several dishes. There are even diseqc switches with more than 4 ports, like and 8x1. Might have to shop around to find one of those, I've never needed one. I have one fixed C-band dish routed through a diseqc switch, also, works fine. But if you are asking about a motorized c-band dish-I will leave that question for others to answer. Reason being>I am using an analog satellite receiver to move my c-band dish. If you have a Vbox or something to move your c-band, the motor should pass the control signals to it, through the switch, but again, I have not done this myself.

Thanks for your answer turbosat..
basically the focus of my question is if I could use on my switch disecq 4x1 already connected to my motor one switch 4x4..
so I am trying this:
LNB A ( linear or circular or C band LNBF) & LNB B (linear or cicular or C band LNBF)====>>>muti switch 4x4====>>>switch disecq 4x1====>>>motor (LNB port IN)====>>>motor to Receiver

Not too clear on your application but you can not put 2 disecq switches on the same cable in other words they cannot be one behind the other in series. You will need to use a 22khz switch coming out of the receiver and connect one switch to each output port. Not sure if I answered your question?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)