Motorized Glorystar System?

yorich

Original poster
Apr 29, 2009
west virginia
My name is Rich.I am a new member.I am thinking of getting the new glorystar basic system and adding a motorized system to it.Would this work?Is their 36" dish ok? Is the receiver ok? Should i get the dvr one.I want to have access to all the sats in the southern and western skys.I am kinda clueless! I need a lot of help!Is their receiver easy to add stations to? Thank you so much! richfwv@yahoo.com

Hi Rich,
If you want to record what you want to watch later, the DVR-1100c is a good choice. I do enjoy mine.
The mods may want to break this off to a new thread and leave this one to Hard Drives.

That said, without looking at the information, the system with a single LNBF rather than the dual (2 bullets) would be great to motorize.
AND because I knew I wanted more than one receiver on at the same time, I upgraded to the dual bullet LNBF
http://www.glorystar.tv/p/shop/?ws_pid=429&ws_cat=433.

Since the side braces for the LNBF bracket were added, (in the package) the stability is very good and the dish is light enough for the motor. I believe there is a motorized package on the site -- at least there was on the parent company's site, SatelliteAV.

As far as adding stations to the receiver, it is not hard, at all, to scan and add satellites.

HTH,
POP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts