Moved

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Testers with multiple genies have reported technical problems with clients and so you could say "it won't work". Certainly not for the average user.

They won't do that. Just imagine the customer service issues.

I would suspect the rumored new combined DirecTV/Uverse box will support more than five tuners so the Genie situation will become less relevant. Maybe that's one of the reasons DirecTv is not rushing to fix the client issue.

I would suspect the rumored new combined DirecTV/Uverse box will support more than five tuners so the Genie situation will become less relevant. Maybe that's one of the reasons DirecTv is not rushing to fix the client issue.
I think that box is at the very least over a year or so away. .... I could be wrong, but I don't see it anytime soon.

I think that box is at the very least over a year or so away. .... I could be wrong, but I don't see it anytime soon.
Someone who worked for the manufacturer (Pace) claimed he had seen one but then you can't put much trust in that...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)