Movie Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exchange from Babylon 5:

Mr. Morden: What do YOU want?
Ambassador Vir Cotto: I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave like this.
<waves>
Ambassador Vir Cotto: Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

That was, by far the most memorable line from the series! And, he got his wish too! :)

Vir was played by "Flounder" from Animal House.
"Oh Boy, this is going to be great!"

See ya
Tony

" I love the smell of napalm in the moring, smells like ...... victory....... Someday this war will be over"

col. kilgore ( robert duvall)

APOCALYPES NOW

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

u all with big, nasty, pointy teeth!"
---------------
Arthur Carlson: "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
---------------

See ya
Tony

Damn it Tony...with Thanksgiving coming up, I *still* can't get that quote out of my head! LOL Oh well...off to YouTube-land to watch re-runs of WKRP before they get yanked. :D

" you mean the person that put plastic fist in my anus is homosexual?"

Borat - BORAT:........

hey guys , if you can put move or sohw that is quoted and the actor. several i dont know and would like to.
dantheman77......OUT!

From Super Troopers:

Thorny: Son do you know why I pulled you over?

Driver: Uhhh...

Thorny: Littering and... Littering and... Littering and... smoking the reefer.[holds up bag of weed]

Driver: Oh, officer, thats not ours.

Kid in back: [deep groan] Candy bars.

Thorny: Now to teach you boys a lesson, me and officer Rabbit are going to stand here while you boys smoke the whole bag.

Kid in Back: Please, no.

From Dead Like Me:

[Scene: A busy Post Office with many people standing in line. Rube is one of the patient people waiting their turn. A woman enters, sees an acquaintance towards the front of one line, and moves in line next to her.]
Rube: I have a question for you... Is everyone in this line an a$$hole?
Woman: Excuse me?
Rube: Is everyone you just cut in front of an a$$hole?
Woman: No.
Rube: So it's just you then?
Woman: I have children in the car.
Rube: I have a cake in the oven.
[He points around to other people.]
Rube: He's got three minutes left on the meter. And she's got a lunch meeting. We all have a finite amount of time. Now get in the back of the line.
[pause]
And don't use your children like that - it's shameful.

[From another episode:]
Mason [referring to Rube]: Stay on his good side. He's like a volcano, George. He erupts and spews lava on little villages. They run around, they run around for their lives. But, you know, he stops and you can go back to the safety of your own home.

Last edited:
From Dead Like Me:

[Scene: A busy Post Office with many people standing in line. Rube is one of the patient people waiting their turn. A woman enters, sees an acquaintance towards the front of one line, and moves in line next to her.]
Rube: I have a question for you... Is everyone in this line an a$$hole?
Woman: Excuse me?
Rube: Is everyone you just cut in front of an a$$hole?
Woman: No.
Rube: So it's just you then?
Woman: I have children in the car.
Rube: I have a cake in the oven.
[He points around to other people.]
Rube: He's got three minutes left on the meter. And she's got a lunch meeting. We all have a finite amount of time. Now get in the back of the line.
[pause]
And don't use your children like that - it's shameful.

Yes! I thought I was the only one who watched that (though it is not a movie ;)), in fact, the episode you quoted was on just last Tues.

:)

I dig Ellen Muth, interesting look.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.--Buford T. Justice

Headquarters, we are still in pursuit of the black Lamborghini.
Car 42, you've been in pursuit for two hours. Another five minutes and you'll be in Arizona.
yeah, and we're going to stay in pursuit until we catch them.
It didn't take us THAT long to catch Dillinger

Cannonball run

"And now my friend, the first-a rule of Italian driving.
[rips off the rear-view mirror of the Ferrari and throws it out of the car]
What's-a behind me is not important"
-Raul Julia as Franco in The Gumball Rally

THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING

Peachy ( Michael Caine ) to (Sean Connery) Daniel:

" Danile, let us seak safety in battel"

in refeance to the dangers of women

Did you know that the Christian religion has over a billion followers?

Big deal, so does the Wheel of Fortune.

Repossessed

Stlag 17

SGT: Suhulz: " How do you expect to win a war with a army of clowns?"

Lt. Dunbar: " we sort of hope you'd laugh yourselves to death"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts