moving my big dishes around

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
well after a cold winter and missing the spring to do anything and a very hot summer , i actually got to relocate my small BUD (7 1/2 FT unimesh) movement went smooth.

I had originally set in the far back part of the yard out of the way ... so it wouldn't be in the way and was working on it trying to adjust the proper FP and set the lnbf ( BSC621) up for both c & ku. well thats the lnbf out there but i didn't set it yet for Ku was even thinking about trying out one of the dual Geosatpro C1's and see what it could do ;) but i'm happy to get my c-band up and running ....

my 10 ft Odom i will also have to move ( only because it mounted high off the ground and it makes it very hard to work on and tinker with. so that will probably be my next project.

more on my project as they develop ;)

i need to post all the numbers because some of them don't add up correctly . I've set it by eye right now but will come back in with the numbers

ok got the 7 1/2 ft dish set up ( have trees at 137 & west) but i can pull in 135 - 72 ( that i have checked) its great to have c-band back up and working .... although i haven't run the cables into the house...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts