MPEG4 conversion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maxamus1975

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 18, 2005
I live in Jackson, New Jersey and I have been a D* customer for about 5 years now. I know New York is scheduled to receive the MPEG 4 upgrade soon (ETA?). Does that mean NJ customers will be converting as well?

On a side note. With the announcement of D* leasing there equipment. Will D* be responsible for repairing dish/receiver with no cost to the customer?

maxamus1975 said:
I live in Jackson, New Jersey and I have been a D* customer for about 5 years now. I know New York is scheduled to receive the MPEG 4 upgrade soon (ETA?). Does that mean NJ customers will be converting as well?
On a side note. With the announcement of D* leasing there equipment. Will D* be responsible for repairing dish/receiver with no cost to the customer?
I'm in Northern NJ, and I called to get a HD receiver replaced, since it was going, and D* offered to upgrade me for free with 2 yr commitment. If I want out, all I have to do is send the HD box back. I signed up for it, but may only take the box depending on the installer and if I think he's capable. (Let's say I've had a bad track record with installers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)