MRV help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JohnL

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
Spencerport, NY
I have a MRV issue I was hoping somebody might have an answer.

I have a HR24-500 in my living room, and a H24-700 in my bedroom. MRV viewing does work, but when I record new shows the Playlist does not update on the H24-700 in my bedroom without re-running my network setup. Both receivers firmware is 0x412.

Any light that can be shed on this would be helpful. Is there something I'm missing that needs to be setup so the H24 always re-polls the HR24-500 for an updated playlist?

Even though the playlist doesn't update I can playback (events on the non updated playlist) and schedule events to record from the bedroom H24.

John

Are those the only two receivers you have in your setup?

You shouldn't have to go through setup every time. Have you reset both receivers?

I have several Standard Def D12's, all with bandstop filters, but the HR24 and H24 are the only receivers that support MRV on my account. Like I said the MRV works great, except the H24 doesn't seem to re-populate the Play list on the HR24 if programs are added or deleted.

All listed DVR events list play and I can even set a timer from the H24. I have reset both receivers a couple of times and that doesn't seem to rectify the problem.

John

If they're on DHCP, I wonder if they're just losing their lease or something and not communicating. Running back through the setup would renew the IP and get them talking again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)