MSNBC HD now in dish america package

Jeez, what is going on here? MSNBC isn't my favorite news source, but man the hate is ridiculous! Same thing with people hating on Fox News. Just because a channel, person or group has the opposite opinion of your's doesn't give you a reason to spew forth such hatred. :mad:

Wow,has this thread ever went way off topic.Can a mod possibly clean it up?

I thought when Ice put out a reminder to stay on track it would, guess not. It's to bad the topic itself is a good one

I removed the last bicker match after my warning

KEEP IT ON TOPIC....and that would be that MSNBC is now in the Dish America. Do NOT argue about "oh I like ________________ as my news channel therefore __________________ sucks"

We still have a "no political talk" rule here on the main site and that also includes arguing about news channels.

When I was writing the post your statement wasn't there. I was posting to comments before your statement. Look at what I was replying to. So you hadn't said anything yet Ice. I hope you removed what I was replying to. But I'm not gonna look to see. Not worth my time.

Last edited:
So sad that some want to quantify their whole "being" based on what news channels they watch, and judge others accordingly.

I believe this is the third new channel added to Dish America this year, the other two being GSN & MAVTV.

That's correct. I find it interesting they are making a few additions to DA. That said, I would assume these three channels have a low cost per sub. Hopefully things are not being added in anticipation of taking something else away. :(

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

AT120 customer here.

Just wondering, when I turn to 209 at the bottom of the screen there's a banner that says I can watch MSNBC live on dishanywhere.com but when I go there it's still locked.

So how long does it usually take the website to catch up with channel package changes?

It was added to my da package....now it is gone. I love channel lockout!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is good news for me. We have Dish on pause right now, but I can start back up with 120 when we're ready now, instead of 200. MSNBC was the whole reason I didn't downgrade below 200 before. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I went through and nuked a few political posts.

Reminder that we have a strict NO POLITICS RULE here at SatelliteGuys. The only place where politics is allowed is in "The Pit" which is only available to Pub Members. If you want to talk about the politics of TV news stations you may do it there.

No please I don't want to have to start banning people, I don't like doing that. So remember NO POLITICS, STICK TO THE TOPIC.

Thank you!

Like a few others have stated, I would like to see Fox News in Dish America, too. If it's - Dish America - good enough for MSNBC, it should be good enough for FNC. As someone else stated, it would balance things out because as this thread has exemplified, one's news source seems to be divisive. I really miss the old Headline News format and I don't seem to remember it being very biased, but what a slogan - "Around the world in 30 minutes, this is Headline News".

Everyone here seems to think Dish can just move Fox channels into Dish America. Take a look, its been this way since the Dish America packages launched. NO Fox owned channels have been in the Dish America packages. Fox apparently doesn't want them in this package for reason or you would think there would have been at least 1 Fox channel in Dish America over the years.

Everyone here seems to think Dish can just move Fox channels into Dish America. Take a look, its been this way since the Dish America packages launched. NO Fox owned channels have been in the Dish America packages. Fox apparently doesn't want them in this package for reason or you would think there would have been at least 1 Fox channel in Dish America over the years.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I honestly had not noticed this trend - no FX, no NatGeo - what else is there? I've looked at several online Fox websites and none seem to list ALL of Fox's cable channels. I certainly would not expect Fox's sports channels to be in DA or even Fox Movie Channel (or whatever it's called now).

Eric

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts