Music MUX on 91W Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
MVC-017S.JPGMVC-018S.JPG

I tested a channel master 20x40" dish and the lnb is attached by a hose clamp that was cut in the middle and holes drilled to attach to mounting screws on dish. Have tested a XtremeII LNB not shown and get a good signal. Pansat receiver and first strike meter is my test set.

I have tried this procedure for the Micro HD twice now, and both times I have boot looped it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? I am using the Ali Editor.

I have tried this procedure for the Micro HD twice now, and both times I have boot looped it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? I am using the Ali Editor.
Hello-which procedure are you talking about? Wrong thread, maybe?
But, anyway-Welcome to the forum!

Hello-which procedure are you talking about? Wrong thread, maybe?
But, anyway-Welcome to the forum!

I thought I replied to post #14 of this thread. The one about entering PID's for the Muzak channels on AMC1 into the MicroHD. The post was so long I didn't want to quote it... Sorry for the confusing post.

I think I read every post about boot looping I could find... I wired up a little USB to TTL cable, and I have used it more on this thing in the past day than all of the other serial cables on all of the other FTA receivers I have every played with. In the end, it seems to be a problem with the Ali Editor (or at least my use of it). I can't open a valid .udf file with it, change a letter in a channel name, save it, and load it via USB drive into the MicroHD without it looping. I downloaded MediaBox and imported my original corrupt file, exported it without any changes, and loaded it into the MicroHD and it worked, even with the changes that I thought corrupted it in the first place (the Muzak PIDs). Now I just need to learn how to use MediaBox. I got all of my channels back using it, but all of may sats are unselected...

Could be, and this is a guess as I don't have a microHD*, that the .ini file in the Ali Editor has the wrong processor info. Think it should be 3601 - http://satelliteav.com/p/shop/?ws_pid=1593&ws_cat=446
But I'd double check with other microHD owners using the ALI Editor. (in the Receiver Support section)
* I use the ALI Editor for my S9 and had to edit** the .ini to get all features correctly available.
**open with notepad or any other text editor.

I tried that, but it didn't make a difference. Boot Looped!

However, Ali Editor does work for fixing the boot loop.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)