Music MUX on 91W Gone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MVC-017S.JPGMVC-018S.JPG

I tested a channel master 20x40" dish and the lnb is attached by a hose clamp that was cut in the middle and holes drilled to attach to mounting screws on dish. Have tested a XtremeII LNB not shown and get a good signal. Pansat receiver and first strike meter is my test set.

I have tried this procedure for the Micro HD twice now, and both times I have boot looped it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? I am using the Ali Editor.

I have tried this procedure for the Micro HD twice now, and both times I have boot looped it. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? I am using the Ali Editor.
Hello-which procedure are you talking about? Wrong thread, maybe?
But, anyway-Welcome to the forum!

Hello-which procedure are you talking about? Wrong thread, maybe?
But, anyway-Welcome to the forum!

I thought I replied to post #14 of this thread. The one about entering PID's for the Muzak channels on AMC1 into the MicroHD. The post was so long I didn't want to quote it... Sorry for the confusing post.

I think I read every post about boot looping I could find... I wired up a little USB to TTL cable, and I have used it more on this thing in the past day than all of the other serial cables on all of the other FTA receivers I have every played with. In the end, it seems to be a problem with the Ali Editor (or at least my use of it). I can't open a valid .udf file with it, change a letter in a channel name, save it, and load it via USB drive into the MicroHD without it looping. I downloaded MediaBox and imported my original corrupt file, exported it without any changes, and loaded it into the MicroHD and it worked, even with the changes that I thought corrupted it in the first place (the Muzak PIDs). Now I just need to learn how to use MediaBox. I got all of my channels back using it, but all of may sats are unselected...

Could be, and this is a guess as I don't have a microHD*, that the .ini file in the Ali Editor has the wrong processor info. Think it should be 3601 - http://satelliteav.com/p/shop/?ws_pid=1593&ws_cat=446
But I'd double check with other microHD owners using the ALI Editor. (in the Receiver Support section)
* I use the ALI Editor for my S9 and had to edit** the .ini to get all features correctly available.
**open with notepad or any other text editor.

I tried that, but it didn't make a difference. Boot Looped!

However, Ali Editor does work for fixing the boot loop.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)