My 8psk s-2 drama

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Well I got in contact with someone from the ebay store tvtoyz.com (finally).
I got an email reply. I called them and they said to fill out the online RMA form.
I did it early yesterday. Have not received an rma yet.

The guy was not overly friendly. He said the board he sent me "does not work for c-band". He said it "only works for KU band" (Go figure....We all know what he is talking about especially now that I got onto his website where he sells tons of E* stuff..Legacy twin lnbs, dishes, etc.

He did say he had true FTA 8psk boards and he would exhange.

Another fine example showing all of us how the hackers have made it a P.I.A.
to get the right products since he assumed that I must only be interested in signal theft and not real fta. Guess I an not the "mainstream" Huh?

FTA has a bad rep cause of the hackers. The hackers and the stealers of Dish and Bev could care less about anything but stealing service. Although on the flip side I wonder how many FTA receivers there would be if they were only used for what we use them for? May only a few if any. That's the plus side if any.

When dealing with FTA equipment you take a chance when buying anything unless it is purchased from a reputable company. I bought my Pansat from Mike Kohl, at Global Communications. I knew I would have no problems there.

I know we all like to save a buck and get stuff at places like fley-bay, but sometimes it's better to pay the extra coin to insure no headache's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts