My dish farm has a new baby

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh geesh! Why did you have to go and post those pics!!! You have just given me inspiration to complete my project to do the same thing! I have the dish assembled, the h180 motor waiting. I have just been waiting for the weather to clear up to plant a pole. HD for the brackets looks great! I was looking at cutting the dish brackets as in another post, but i've read that for proper clearance, I should go with what you have done. Wow! Looks great! Was there anything not obvious that I need to avoid in this setup? Seriously...I have the exact same equipment, and I would like the install to go smoothly.

Reactions: FeedHunter24
Oh geesh! Why did you have to go and post those pics!!! You have just given me inspiration to complete my project to do the same thing! I have the dish assembled, the h180 motor waiting. I have just been waiting for the weather to clear up to plant a pole. HD for the brackets looks great! I was looking at cutting the dish brackets as in another post, but i've read that for proper clearance, I should go with what you have done. Wow! Looks great! Was there anything not obvious that I need to avoid in this setup? Seriously...I have the exact same equipment, and I would like the install to go smoothly.

Bidaw !,

Go for it buddy! You'll love it. It was as simple as ABC. Once you have the L brackets cut and the screw holes drilled... you are done. PM me if you have any questions. I think the H180 motor was underrated. It is quiet , accurate and fast !!

Good job for snagging this motor! Its the same motor I PM'd him about close to a year ago. He said he would look for it then he wouldn't respond to my follow up PM's. Kinda strange that we have to beg somebody to sell something to us! Mr. Sadoun - please carry this motor again. I think there is a demand for it.:)

Bad,
You are right. This motor is quiet, accurate and fast. I don't know why Mr. Sadoun stopped carrying them. Much better than actuator on 6ft. Covers arc well.

Hi Guys,

The Motor was discontinued at the factory level due to low demand overall. Also, I requested new diecast tooling for the lower bracket to make it more robust. That costs money and requires high order volume.

I am not sure how many people would be interested in this and whether it justifies the investment. Please use the "Contact us" link below to inquire about this motor. It will give us an idea on the interest out there:
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Contact_us/Product_Feature_inquiry.htm

I planted the seed for my new flower this evening! It has sprouted a plumb pole for mounting! I can't wait till tomorrow to see if blooms! You just don't know how long I have had the HH motor and dish sitting in my garage collecting dust. I purchased both from Sadoun 2-3 years ago at the Dayton Hamvention just for this day to come!!!

Once I put it up...I am gonna have to convince the neighbor that he doesn't want to rake leaves from the big oak tree in my LOS east of 55W.

I planted the seed for my new flower this evening! It has sprouted a plumb pole for mounting! I can't wait till tomorrow to see if blooms! You just don't know how long I have had the HH motor and dish sitting in my garage collecting dust. I purchased both from Sadoun 2-3 years ago at the Dayton Hamvention just for this day to come!!!

Once I put it up...I am gonna have to convince the neighbor that he doesn't want to rake leaves from the big oak tree in my LOS east of 55W.

Can't wait to see your pictures.

Got it up...posted some pics in a different thread:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/c-band-...209315-motek-hh180-motor-fortec-180-dish.html

I can tell you this...when it rains it pours! I just found out tonight that I will be the new father of a beautiful 10ft mesh to replace my 7.5ft Sami that you see in the pictures. The lady that is giving it to me said I could have it if I cut the pole down as well. No Problem!!!! I think the only thing I am going to have to do with it is to replace the actuator. Two new dishes to play with in 2 weeks! Now I have a dish big enough to play with the s2 feeds!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)