My First Real Setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
pallmall where are you with such wind-top of a mountain? Hope you're house holds up!

Im in Northern Ny about 40 miles north of the Adirondacks and 3 miles from the St.Lawrence river. The windows on my porch all blew in, I had to nail them back up. The utility pole in my front yard is moving around more than the dish and the road sign is almost gone. Its almost like a hurricane, even my Direct Tv and DN dishes are shaking. My mail box is tipped over, and I keep watching trees blow around waiting for one to fall. Atleast the power still hasnt gone out.

Good luck with that wind! Sounds scary..
I've used part of an exhaust pipe with a 2-hole flange on one end to mount it to a 10X10 block for a temporary post. Worked well, but would likely fall over in high winds. Amazing what you can do without spending $$!
C.

Im in Northern Ny about 40 miles north of the Adirondacks and 3 miles from the St.Lawrence river. The windows on my porch all blew in, I had to nail them back up. The utility pole in my front yard is moving around more than the dish and the road sign is almost gone. Its almost like a hurricane, even my Direct Tv and DN dishes are shaking. My mail box is tipped over, and I keep watching trees blow around waiting for one to fall. Atleast the power still hasnt gone out.
You're right in my neck of the woods! (about 1/2 hour from the river, in fact was by it today) Our power went out just briefly a couple times today. Love the fact all the snow went away - at least for now - am real sick of it already and January ain't here yet!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)