My Hopper not present

mnevar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Just got a hopper with 2 joeys installed Sunday. I tried to play back something from my EHD (from a 622), but I couldn't find it in any of the menus. I contacted Matt and he suggested rebooting. After rebooting the EHD, it showed up in the DVR menu and I was able to see the content I put there from the 622. I also played something. I then made a huge mistake. I told the boss where she could find her General Hospital shows from 2 weeks ago. This morning, she went to watch them and the My Hopper pull-down was missing again from the DVR menu. I rebooted the EHD again. It didn't work. Rebooted the hopper and 2 joeys. Same result. Anyone else experience this?

BTW, my wife wasn't upset at all. She just decided to watch the episode that was recorded on the hopper on Monday. After I explained that she would be skipping 2 weeks of shows (yeah, big deal), I realized I had made my second huge mistake in less than 12 hours. :eek:

Without doing anything (no reboots), the My Hopper menu reappeared in the DVR screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts