My Hopper not present

mnevar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Just got a hopper with 2 joeys installed Sunday. I tried to play back something from my EHD (from a 622), but I couldn't find it in any of the menus. I contacted Matt and he suggested rebooting. After rebooting the EHD, it showed up in the DVR menu and I was able to see the content I put there from the 622. I also played something. I then made a huge mistake. I told the boss where she could find her General Hospital shows from 2 weeks ago. This morning, she went to watch them and the My Hopper pull-down was missing again from the DVR menu. I rebooted the EHD again. It didn't work. Rebooted the hopper and 2 joeys. Same result. Anyone else experience this?

BTW, my wife wasn't upset at all. She just decided to watch the episode that was recorded on the hopper on Monday. After I explained that she would be skipping 2 weeks of shows (yeah, big deal), I realized I had made my second huge mistake in less than 12 hours. :eek:

Without doing anything (no reboots), the My Hopper menu reappeared in the DVR screen.

Fox is so silly

Signal breakup Sirius on 72, Rochester NY locals on 61.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)