Names of the satellites

99.2. DTV 11 & 14 & Spaceway 2

101.1 DTV 9S

103 DTV 10, 12 & 15 & Spaceway 1

Corrections?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.

sats.png

Wow that is the most wrong data you could have possibly found! Galaxy 16, SES 1 and SES 3 are not Directv satellites. Directv 11/14 are listed as Ku/Ka and they are Ka only. Directv 10/12 are listed as Ku only and they are Ka only. You left out Directv 9S.

Directv 4S is scheduled to be retired in two weeks.

Wow that is the most wrong data you could have possibly found! Galaxy 16, SES 1 and SES 3 are not Directv satellites. Directv 11/14 are listed as Ku/Ka and they are Ka only. Directv 10/12 are listed as Ku only and they are Ka only. You left out Directv 9S.

Funny how both sites are so out of date. As for "Galaxy 16, SES 1 and SES 3" there are more than one satellites at the given orbital slots.

SES 1, SES 3, and Galaxy 16 are C-Band and Ku Band FSS (11.7-12.2 GHz) satellites. Same orbital slot different frequencies.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Funny how both sites are so out of date. As for "Galaxy 16, SES 1 and SES 3" there are more than one satellites at the given orbital slots.

But are not Directv satellites. You don't license a whole orbital slot, you license a combination of an orbit slot and specific frequency range.

Reactions: navychop
But please people ...

All this "D/DIRECTV" stuff is making AT&T very upset ... lol ...

Except for Spaceway 2 and the leased space on G3C.

DIRECTV satellites have all been renamed "T" something ("T4S," "T9S," "T10," "T11," "T12," etc. ...) for "AT&T."

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts