Nasa Shuttle Mission Scheduled For D10 Rescue !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The shuttle flights go to about 240 miles out, the sats are 22,000!

I betcha if the engineers wanted to they could send the shuttle to that orbit...they might not be able to get back but they could do it. Regardless, this is all a joke and you guys take things a little to serious.

Actually, there is no shuttle, it's a secret fraud program to bilk us tax payers out of so called NASA money. It's all done in a big studio in area 69 !!!!!! All the big wigs use the cash as extra spending money and for eating out.

I betcha if the engineers wanted to they could send the shuttle to that orbit...they might not be able to get back but they could do it. Regardless, this is all a joke and you guys take things a little to serious.

Obviously it's a joke.

However, they could not get the shuttle to that orbit. It's not possible. The shuttle is designed for LEO only and can't go elsewhere.

Obviously it's a joke.

However, they could not get the shuttle to that orbit. It's not possible. The shuttle is designed for LEO only and can't go elsewhere.

Bruce Willis could do it! Ok maybe not but no one has made a reference to "Armagedon" yet so I felt I had to. *singing* Leaving on a jet plan...

everybody now ;):p:eek:

NASA WILL LAUNCH A SPACE SHUTTLE (soon) to provice Direct TV customers with 100 plus HD channels. It appears they left a few parts off D10 so it is unable to transmit.

NASA will be sending up a shuttle equipped with a Wal-Mart hdtv antenna and will provide dtv customers with 100 HD channels by 6am Saturday morning. Please plan your parties accordingly !!!!

Reception may be a little spotty as they are balancing the antenna on the robotic arm, Don't sweat it, we got ya covered !!!

Sorry, couldn't resist !!!
funny as a fart in a space suit.

Obviously it's a joke.

Actually, I think that fuel is the main problem. If NASA or the Russians launched a fuel tank into orbit that the shuttle could dock with, then ...:)

NASA WILL LAUNCH A SPACE SHUTTLE (soon) to provice Direct TV customers with 100 plus HD channels. It appears they left a few parts off D10 so it is unable to transmit.

NASA will be sending up a shuttle equipped with a Wal-Mart hdtv antenna and will provide dtv customers with 100 HD channels by 6am Saturday morning. Please plan your parties accordingly !!!!

Reception may be a little spotty as they are balancing the antenna on the robotic arm, Don't sweat it, we got ya covered !!!

This is very funny!!! This was meant as a joke. For people to argue what the space shuttle can and can not do detracts from that.

LOL... I betcha if they strapped enough fuel to that sucker and put it in the right orbit they could go to the 22k mile mark. Coming back? That's a different story. ;)

Again, the thread was meant as a joke. I was referring to the movie Armageddon. You know that movie in which they launch a couple of shuttles to go destroy the asteroid that's coming to hit us and they stop at the Space Station to re-fuel. Yep, that one.

Originally Posted by sprintcarcrazy

I can't believe there are so many posters taking this thread seriously. Looks like one in three or so. Am I missing something? Or are people this gullible? I must be missing something!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)