Nascar 2020

He might be back in the car in a couple of weeks the way it looks....Amazing :thumbup

My money would be on him RETIRING FROM RACING! I read an article on him yesterday where when he started racing at around 20 years old his plan was to race until he was 40 then retire. He's now 42 and he and his wife of 16 years just separated a week or so ago. I'm looking at this as his "Wake-up Call" and if he's smart he'll get out while he is still in one piece.

Just saying.........................

My money would be on him RETIRING FROM RACING! I read an article on him yesterday where when he started racing at around 20 years old his plan was to race until he was 40 then retire. He's now 42 and he and his wife of 16 years just separated a week or so ago. I'm looking at this as his "Wake-up Call" and if he's smart he'll get out while he is still in one piece.

Just saying.........................
Didn't know about him and his wife, That might change things a little.

Reactions: charlesrshell
So...sitting here perusing the Interwebs for a new Harvick hat. Ran across this one on Amazon and took a double-take... o_O

1582422812033.png

Wait...What?!?

Guess the bootlegger couldn't be bothered to fact-check his unlicensed NASCAR products! :D

So...sitting here perusing the Interwebs for a new Harvick hat. Ran across this one on Amazon and took a double-take... o_O

View attachment 143658

Wait...What?!?

Guess the bootlegger couldn't be bothered to fact-check his unlicensed NASCAR products! :D
Welcome to the Family :)
ttt.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)