Nascar 2020

Well...for one truck race, I'm joining Partysox on the Chase bandwagon! :D

Backstory...After Kyle Busch won yet another truck race last weekend, Harvick tweeted that he'd offer a $50K bounty to the first Cup driver who could go down and beat Kyle in a truck race. Marcus Lemonis, of the Truck series sponsor, Gander, then offered to match that and make it a $100K bounty.

Take him down, Chase!

Backstory...After Kyle Busch won yet another truck race last weekend, Harvick tweeted that he'd offer a $50K bounty to the first Cup driver who could go down and beat Kyle in a truck race. Marcus Lemonis, of the Truck series sponsor, Gander, then offered to match that and make it a $100K bounty.

Take him down, Chase!

Win the race, or take him out ?
Or shut his mouth ?

I find it laughable that when the media talks about Kyle that they count ALL of his lower level wins in his total wins ...

Meanwhile, they don't talk about total wins with any other driver, just the series that they are in.

Thats like Tom Brady going back to High School football and dominating and counting those wins ...

Kyle SHOULD win when racing against those that are not nearly as talented as he is.

Had he not been so arrogant when he was younger (and still) he would have still been with Hendricks, which was a HUGE ride for a young guy coming up.

Take him down, Chase!

He did say Cup driver, didn't he, I was thinking it was a Series regular that the bounty was about.
If thats the case, I can see why the Truck Sponsor jumped in, getting more Cup guys down in the Truck series picks up viewers.

SMOKE'S COMING BACK!!!

:everybodydance

Suddenly feeling a strong urge to go visit IMS. :cool:
He'll have three fingers up this time.:car

Stewart-Tony-2007-Bricks-cropped-225x300.jpg

Just realized all four SHR cars ended up in the Top 10...not too shabby. The new (old) short track package clearly worked well for SHR!

Reactions: Elsguy
Here's hoping we even have a race this weekend...the other major sports are dropping like flies all the sudden. :(
Next two races will be run with no fans in the stands. It will be same as a rain out restart. They usually don't have fans in the stands then either.https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2020/03/12/coronavirus-fears-force-nascar-ban-fans-next-two-races/5033679002/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)