NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Hart5150 said:
RE: Danny Granger, So he commits a hard playoff foul against LeBron and what does he do, he tries to throw an elbow. He did the same thing after Granger prevented a break away. If Lebron doesn't like people in his face put your elbows down. You guys don't want to admit it, but Dwayne Wade is a dirty player and Granger was just sticking up for his team. Of course he got a technical, and Wade gets away with his shenanigans.
Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Wade can be immature...even more so when he does not get fouls called for him. Him being dirty...not as much as immature. But you have KG...considered one of the dirtiest players in the NBA for quite a while. He has toned down his act as he has gotten older.

As far as Granger, he got a technical because the play had NOTHING to do with him. And he stuck his nose where it did not belong. He did not go over there to calm things down, he went to instigate and agitate.

And in the end, it was nothing but "home town bravado" because as Lebron was torching him for 40...you did not hear a peep.

Reality is, the Pacers punched Miami in the mouth and they didn't think the Heat would punch back.

I know KG is a dirty player, never said he wasn't. You heat fans have a problem admitting that Wade is. And you know as well as I do, that cocking your elbow is like raising tour fist to someone, if you put it up there is intent to use it. I know Paul Pierce is a drama queen like Wade also, but neither him or KG try to injure other players.

i've never said wade hasn't done some questionable things. he's been involved in some chippy stuff at this point of his career. it isn't characteristic of him so i'll be holding of on the label of dirty player for now. about the elbow, what would you have done under those circumstances when some prick is hanging on to you after the whistle blew? at least he did not make contact as others would've done. granger opens his mouth even when the play doesn't involve him. but he sure was quiet in that 4th qtr. let your play do the talking.

i've never said wade hasn't done some questionable things. he's been involved in some chippy stuff at this point of his career. it isn't characteristic of him so i'll be holding of on the label of dirty player for now. about the elbow, what would you have done under those circumstances when some prick is hanging on to you after the whistle blew? at least he did not make contact as others would've done. granger opens his mouth even when the play doesn't involve him. but he sure was quiet in that 4th qtr. let your play do the talking.

Rey... no need to explain anything. The Pacers came in wanting to be physical...and now that Miami is being physical back... NOBODY likes it.

There is NO DOUBT the Wade ain't no angel...but your REALLY stretching it when you say he goes out to hurt people on purpose. I HIGHTLY doubt anyone goes to hurt ANYONE on purpose these days, with all the money these guys make and how easily an injury can cause you to miss entire seasons.

If Rondo did to Wade, what Wade did to Rondo you'd hate the bastard, too.

As for Lebron, I think putting up the elbows was a little bush league, but I don't see him as a dirty player. I think he does some chippy things when he gets frustrated.

As for Lebron, I think putting up the elbows was a little bush league, but I don't see him as a dirty player. I think he does some chippy things when he gets frustrated.

I can understand you hating Wade. Would NEVER hold that against a fan... but you are way off to think he did that on purpose. And we don't even wanna get into the 'elbows up high' when you have the reigning FORMER champ of the elbows in KG and USE to have the OTHER 'elbow king' Perkins on the same team.

And there isn't a single player in the NBA that DOES NOT do "chippy things when he is frustrated".

I can understand you hating Wade. Would NEVER hold that against a fan... but you are way off to think he did that on purpose. And we don't even wanna get into the 'elbows up high' when you have the reigning FORMER champ of the elbows in KG and USE to have the OTHER 'elbow king' Perkins on the same team.

And there isn't a single player in the NBA that DOES NOT do "chippy things when he is frustrated".
I don't recall hearing anything about this guy doing "chippy things when he is frustrated"...

tduncan-champ-trophy.jpg

RONDO has done some disrespectful crap towards the heat and i don't hate the guy because of it. i've looked at what you're talking about a bunch of times and still don't see where you say with no doubt that wade did that intentionally. looks more like a clumsy dumb a$$ play on his part. and you know very well i've always said things as they are with any miami team. i'm the last guy that would be accused of being a homer. if it was as you say, i'd be the first before anyone else including yourself to post that wade was trying to injure rondo. i just don't see it Hart. now, what wade did recently to one of the pacers in game 2 i believe was not a BB play. it was out of line imo. lucky for wade the guy wasn't injured or he may have been suspended for one game. bottom line is i've come to accept that from time to time there will be players who will react out of frustration in a way that's out of bounce but i don't believe that it is with the intent to injure someone every single time. in fact the only two recent ones i can say were with the intent to injure was the one with artest vs okc and bynum in last years playoffs vs dallas.

but if you want to continue to believe that wade was trying to injure rondo well you have the right to do so and hate him for it. i have nothing else to say about it.

that's reminds of another one in 08 playoffs i believe vs the suns where one of the spurs broke steve's nose in a play that looked dirty. duncan wasn't involved.

Nice to see the inmates running the asylum in Orlando.

BTW Rey, the Big Baby nickname is already taken in Orlando. May I suggest either Superbaby or Dwight Coward.

Nice to see the inmates running the asylum in Orlando.

BTW Rey, the Big Baby nickname is already taken in Orlando. May I suggest either Superbaby or Dwight Coward.
think I'll use Dwight Coward lol.......

Lakers are now officially gone fishing hehe. OKC was too much for the old and slow Lakers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

How does Tim Duncan merchandise sell? For that matter, is there any such thing? I bet more people buy Jack Tatum sneakers than Tim Duncan ones.

How does Tim Duncan merchandise sell? For that matter, is there any such thing? I bet more people buy Jack Tatum sneakers than Tim Duncan ones.
You have to go back several years to see his name in the Top x list, back when they were winning titles. Maybe a championship this year will put him in the list again....

Most Popular NBA Basketball Jerseys