NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Udonis Haslem suspended 1 game, Dexter Pittman 3 games.

I don't think Haslem deserved a suspension and I think Pittman deserved more. Best case scenario for the Heat would have been if Haslem would of got tossed last night and than no suspension.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Udonis Haslem suspended 1 game, Dexter Pittman 3 games.

I don't think Haslem deserved a suspension and I think Pittman deserved more. Best case scenario for the Heat would have been if Haslem would of got tossed last night and than no suspension.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

^^^ this!
Haslem's absence will Definetly hurt the heat :/

royrdsjr said:
So is it safe to say that the NBA Champion will come out of the Western Conference this season(especially how the playoffs are going)?

I would not assume that just yet. The only real defense has been played in the East and Boston and Miami, though they have not advanced to the ECF yet, are more than capable of beating either OKC and San Antonio.

Boston is depending TOO MUCH on 'we have game 7 at home, we will be fine' mentality. They SHOULD have put Philly away last night. In a game 7, ANYTHING can happen.

Boston is depending TOO MUCH on 'we have game 7 at home, we will be fine' mentality. They SHOULD have put Philly away last night. In a game 7, ANYTHING can happen.

i really hope miami can get it done tonight and avoid a game 7. haslem's suspension may further motivate them........ ;-)

i really hope miami can get it done tonight and avoid a game 7. haslem's suspension may further motivate them........ ;-)

It's gonna hamper them more than anything else because you cannot active someone form the inactive roster due to a suspension.

So as of right now, they only Anthony, Turiaf, Howard and Curry for the 4 and 5 position with Howard having played 2 crap time minutes in game 5 and Curry not seeing a single second so far. NOT GOOD. Lebron and Wade will have to have as big if not BIGGER game, than game 4 to win tonight.

It's gonna hamper them more than anything else because you cannot active someone form the inactive roster due to a suspension.

So as of right now, they only Anthony, Turiaf, Howard and Curry for the 4 and 5 position with Howard having played 2 crap time minutes in game 5 and Curry not seeing a single second so far. NOT GOOD. Lebron and Wade will have to have as big if not BIGGER game, than game 4 to win tonight.

we're gonna need batier and chalmers to have solid games too for a chance at ending this tonight....

we're gonna need batier and chalmers to have solid games too for a chance at ending this tonight....

The key to the ENTIRE series has been rebounding. In Miami's 3 wins, they are +12 rebounding over the Pacers. In the 2 loses, they were -13.

Their fastbreak is so good that that only leave 2 or 3 guys behind to start the break when the opponents shot and miss. I think they will have to leave AT LEAST 3 behind..if not 4 to stay and rebound tonight.

Well the Celtics pretty much lost out on going to the NBA finals by farking around with the 6'rs and playing 7th game.

My only hope now is that OKC beats San Antonio so Kendrick Perkins can punch Dwayne Wade in the face.
Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Well the Celtics pretty much lost out on going to the NBA finals by farking around with the 6'rs and playing 7th game.

My only hope now is that OKC beats San Antonio so Kendrick Perkins can punch Dwayne Wade in the face.
Lmfao!!!!

I'm sure Salsa will give us non-homerish, solid analysis of this game.

He doesn't have much to work- all he needs is a creative way to describe D-Wade's huge game.

SabresRule said:
I'm sure Salsa will give us non-homerish, solid analysis of this game.

He doesn't have much to work- all he needs is a creative way to describe D-Wade's huge game.

I said it was gonna be tough and they, as in the Heat, would need a HUGE game from Lebron and Wade...just never thought it would be Wade with the bigger game.

Hart5150 said:

Whatever...LOL!

I wasn't being disrespectful, BTW- Salsa comes across as the most non-bandwagony Miami Heat fan you'll find.

I was just saying "How will Salsa describe what Wade did?"

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)