NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Celtics-Heat about to get it on down in South Florida.

I wish this series was on TNT instead of ESPN, not only is their pre, post and halftime show far superior but now we get stuck with Celtic hater Mike Breem doing all the games, at least Van Gundy corrects him often.

I wish this series was on TNT instead of ESPN, not only is their pre, post and halftime show far superior but now we get stuck with Celtic hater Mike Breem doing all the games, at least Van Gundy corrects him often.

A-Freakin' Men!!! TNT's NBA package is soooo superior to ESPN's. Since TNT and ESPN/ABC started alternating the conference finals, the Celtics always end up in it the years ESPN/ABC has the ECF. :(

Last edited:
Watching a great episode of Monday Night Raw tonight!!

Err that's right, this is the NBA's Eastern Conference Finals. :rolleyes:

BillD1984 said:
Watching a great episode of Monday Night Raw tonight!!

Err that's right, this is the NBA's Eastern Conference Finals. :rolleyes:

Amazing this game is tied at halftime, considering the the Celtics are playing 5 on 8.

You can thank the Pacers for how every single whistle will be blown in this series.

Well, they weren't blowing the whistle late in the second quarter when I counted THREE times Rondo getting mugged and no call. Also, what was up with the T's called on Ray Allen and Doc Rivers??

At least they finally got the call correct on the basket that shouldn't have been.

BillD1984 said:
Well, they weren't blowing the whistle late in the second quarter when I counted THREE times Rondo getting mugged and no call. Also, what was up with the T's called on Ray Allen and Doc Rivers??

At least they finally got the call correct on the basket that shouldn't have been.

Bill... I plenty of mugging on the Celtic side as well.

salsadancer7 said:

Give me an effing break, Lebron hits Rondo on the head and of course no call than on the other end you get the mystery call on Pietrus with the sh*t clock running down. Pierce has been hacked a half dozen times.

Don't even start me on the Rondo technical.

I honestly saw one call against the Heat tonight that was outrageous. For the Celtics I lost track at seven (and that includes that flurry of bad calls late in the second period), and that doesn't even include the mind-boggling technicals.

The Heat are winning the second half going away, but that first half was beyond ridiculous. Sorry, but I don't see how even the most diehard Heat fan could argue that.

Give me an effing break, Lebron hits Rondo on the head and of course no call than on the other end you get the mystery call on Pietrus with the sh*t clock running down. Pierce has been hacked a half dozen times.

This is the sequence I was referring to.

Don't even start me on the Rondo technical.

As bad as that was, it wasn't nearly as bad as the T called on Doc.

Ok Bill. Not gonna argue because the moment the Series switches BACK to Boston.....nah, not gonna go there...

You know FULL WELL, that most home teams get the benefit of the doubt.

This game came down to:

1. Supporting cast polar opposites

2. Miami made more shots than they missed, and Boston missed more shots than they made.

In basketball, the teams that make more win more.

some sensitive refs officiating the game last night. the celtics were hammered with technicals that were ridiculous.

some sensitive refs officiating the game last night. the celtics were hammered with technicals that were ridiculous.

The tech on Rivers was terrible. But the tech on Rondo was completely deserved because right after a play was over... there was no chippiness whatsoever..and Rondo HAD TO push Battier. The delay of game techs are automatic. You cannot slap the ball out of someones hands and you cannot throw the ball away from the basket. They fall under the hanging on to the rim to long after a dunk stupid techs. But they are called all the time.

The tech on Rivers was terrible. But the tech on Rondo was completely deserved because right after a play was over... there was no chippiness whatsoever..and Rondo HAD TO push Battier. The delay of game techs are automatic. You cannot slap the ball out of someones hands and you cannot throw the ball away from the basket. They fall under the hanging on to the rim to long after a dunk stupid techs. But they are called all the time.

the tech on ray allen was stupid.

That one I did not see. I missed the 1st 30 minutes of the game because ALL 3 tvs were occupied AND recording 2 shows at the same time. I literally had to listen to the 1st quarter in my car radio!!!:mad::(

an HR34 will take care of that for you :D

To win a series as a road team, you need to only win one game in the other guy's building. Historically, quite often, when a team seems to get hammered in game one, it often wins game two. Unfortunately for the Celtics, this Miami team is more than capable of "getting back" an upset win on the road themselves.

I think that the Celtics are going to have to play Garnett alongside Steimsma or Hollns to improve their rebounding and help defense, but that can only work if Pierce and Allen can get back to their normal shooting percentages.

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)