NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

I said it was gonna be tough and they, as in the Heat, would need a HUGE game from Lebron and Wade...just never thought it would be Wade with the bigger game.
Nice to see miller contributing with a few threes. It's a shame he can't stay healthy.

And I gotta give Spolestra some serious props. The guy had to make 3 HUGE adjustments to his offense, defense and rotations...in mid-series with the injury to Bosh, suspension to Haslem and brief ineffectiveness of Wade.

And I gotta give Spolestra some serious props. The guy had to make 3 HUGE adjustments to his offense, defense and rotations...in mid-series with the injury to Bosh, suspension to Haslem and brief ineffectiveness of Wade.
i was thinking about that last night. stayed up and watched everything related to the HEAT. Spo is a great coach and i believe all this has been good for the heat. miami needed to be challenged like this.

i was thinking about that last night. stayed up and watched everything related to the HEAT. Spo is a great coach and i believe all this has been good for the heat. miami needed to be challenged like this.

Absolutely. As great as the Spurs and the Thunder have looked, they have yet to play against a team the plays the defense Miami does. Because as great as Lebron and Wade are, what generates their offense is the team defense.

Heat vs Spurs in Finals though I wouldnt mind seeing Thunder in Finals but would be happy with Duncan getting 1 more chance at title :)

Did Pierce throws the 1st "salvo"...."I can't believe there will be a better defense than that...they aren't gonna play us tougher than that...." As he walked to the locker room while KG was being interviewed...

LMAO!

Conference Finals predictions:

Heat over Celtics in 5- With the injuries the Celtics have, I don't see them hanging with the Heat.....Bosh or no Bosh. That said, making it to the ECF isn't too shabby for the "irrelevant" Celtics ;)

Thunder over Spurs in 7- I realize SA has HCA, but I just feel this is OKC's year

Heat in 5- It won't go long, but the games won't be lopsided. Has "better than final series number indicates" potential.

Spurs in 6- When you know how to win, that matters.

IF...and that will be a BIG IF...IF Chalmers can stay out of foul trouble .... The Heat SHOULD win in 6. His defense on Rondo will be key. The problem that the Celtics will have...they will HAVE TO double team either Wade or Lebron...that could spell trouble.

Given that the Celtics are running out of bodies to throw at the Heat, I predict that they will be forced to give Marquis Daniels a shot at being a defensive disruptor.

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)