NBA 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
[tweet]319111943438880768[/tweet]

i was hoping they would play tonight and beat those knicks

The Celtics lead eighth place Milwaukee by two games with just six to play, but since Milwaukee holds the tie breaker, the Celts really only lead them by one. The eighth place team opens against the Heat, whereas the seventh place team can't play the Heat until the conference finals. The Celtics better win some games, starting today against the dangerous Wizards, who have more wins against teams with better records than they have than do any other team in the league.

The Bucks final game is against Oklahoma City, which may need the game to guarantee home court against the Spurs, or otherwise, it may become one of those games where Stern has to order them to play their starters

Lakers@Blakers about to get rolling on ABC.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Lakers are really behind the 8 ball now. They have to win 2 more games than the Jazz here on out.

Lakers are really behind the 8 ball now. They have to win 2 more games than the Jazz here on out.

it's incredible to me they still have a shot ramy. not that they'll get passed the 1st round but for the sake of tradition i guess it's good they make it into the post season.

it's incredible to me they still have a shot ramy. not that they'll get passed the 1st round but for the sake of tradition i guess it's good they make it into the post season.

The way they have played they don't deserve to get in.

Lakers Lakers Lakers .. Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs ... Not Not Not ..

Time to get new players in 2013-2014.

The Lakers playoff race will be a nailbiter. They now "control their pown destiny", in that they can get in by winning their last four, but two of those games are tough, versus Houston and Golden State. whereas the Bucks have two out of three against weak Minnesote and only one game against a quality team, Memphis.

#24 hurt and playing

This was probably the best game for the Lakers this season at home with this victory over The Warriors 118-116

Kobe left the game with 3mins left hurt

Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) tweeted at 10:16 PM on Fri, Apr 12, 2013:
Lakers PR team saying Kobe Bryant suffered a probable torn Achilles in tonight’s game. He’ll have a MRI tomorrow to confirm

Boy boy.. Thats gonna be a huge BLOW for the Lake show if its 100% confirmed.

Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) tweeted at 10:16 PM on Fri, Apr 12, 2013:
Lakers PR team saying Kobe Bryant suffered a probable torn Achilles in tonight’s game. He’ll have a MRI tomorrow to confirm

Boy boy.. Thats gonna be a huge BLOW for the Lake show if its 100% confirmed.

That sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ESPN reports he will have surgery today at 1pm local time. Could be out 6-9 months

Sh*t happens but what can we do.. time to concentrate on just the Blakers.

Sh*t happens but what can we do.. time to concentrate on just the Blakers.

Now we will see if someone in the middle puts his big boy pants on. That team with Gasol at PF and Howard in the middle could put a scare to anyone. But not with D' Antoni at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts