NBA 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great run for the Heat. The Bulls were really rough on LeBron, but in saying that he brings it on himself with how he tries to run over people when coming down the court.

hey it's alright. lebron and wade get calls in their favor and others not so much. not an issue for me. besides,lebron is a big man and can handle all of it just fine. it's been happening for awhile and he hasn't bitched about it. last night's comments were more out of frustration from the loss. after 27 wins in a row you forget how it feels to lose a game. i'd say that's a good thing.

I still dont like this colluded team, but I admit it was an impressive run.

images

LMAO! So if you stand a little closer to the plate than most and you get hit by the pitches alot...you bring it on to yourself..even though the job of the pitcher is to throw strikes and NOT hit the batter?

ah...ok.:rolleyes:

Uh, yes you do.

New streak starting today

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs.
2013 NBA Finals preview most likely.

Great matchup with the 2 best teams!

Sent from my SPH-L900

Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs.
2013 NBA Finals preview most likely.

Great matchup with the 2 best teams!

Sent from my SPH-L900

Miami? Just get it over with and put them in the Finals now. There's no way any team in the EC is going to beat them 4 times in a 7 game series (barring major injuries).

San Antonio? Definitely the favorite out West, but there is many more minefields to navigate. Watch out for Memphis, IMO the Grizzlies are a live darkhorse to make the Finals.

How the heck did Heat-Spurs end up on NBA-TV??!! :confused:

I get that ABC is taking a few Sundays off because they don't want to go head to head with March Madness, but you would think either TNT or ESPN would have picked up this marquee matchup.

NBA-TV is usually reserved for a Pacers-Magic type matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)