NBA 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Gametime

Bobcats @ Heat on NBA TV

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

26th approaching

Veintisiete al hilo.. how bout that.

LMAO! That's how much you have no clue. It was not Lebatard at all. IT was written by someone and Lebatard READ TO Bob Ryan, who is on 790 The Ticket twice a week...and AGREED WITH IT.

Do you have a reading problem?

I used to feel that way, but they've earned my respect. (Except Wade). I can't fault a team that plays hard and wins. Who I can fault is the media, we get it a 6'8 guy dunked on a 6'1 guy BFD it's still only 2 points.

If you ignore media asshats like Jason Whitlock and Dan LebaTARD and their constant buttkissing, since the decision Lebron has handled himself well on and off the court. Props to him for being the best player of this generation, and for the most part handling it with grace.

I know how these heat fans feel, I get the same crap every football season about Tom Brady and the Pats. "Yeah, but" no yeah, buts they're just effing good and everyone has to deal with it.

As Rey pointed out, Bob Ryan is a cranky old goober now, he wasn't like that circa 1986. ESPN has made these guys quasi celebrities and the journalism has suffered because of it.

Do you have a reading problem?

As Rey pointed out, Bob Ryan is a cranky old goober now, he wasn't like that circa 1986. ESPN has made these guys quasi celebrities and the journalism has suffered because of it.

And yet with all that huff and puff... the love of your media life, Bob Ryan agreed all that was said. BUT I forgot, you have a degree in Journalism where you are qualified to critique journalistic value.

Just say you don't like it... Don't pretend that you are smarter than you really are.:rolleyes:

And yet with all that huff and puff... the love of your media life, Bob Ryan agreed all that was said. BUT I forgot, you have a degree in Journalism where you are qualified to critique journalistic value.

Just say you don't like it... Don't pretend that you are smarter than you really are.:rolleyes:

So since you've never played in the NBA or NFL maybe you should shut your mouth about those subjects? I mean unless you've done it or have a degree you shouldn't have an opinion about it, right?

So since you've never played in the NBA or NFL maybe you should shut your mouth about those subjects? I mean unless you've done it or have a degree you shouldn't have an opinion about it, right?

Opinion is no issue with me. But don't pretend to KNOW what journalism IS when you have no journalism degree. Just say you don't like the article or don't like the writer.

we're still debating who likes and who doesn't a 5 day old unimportant article?? geez we need the freaking playoffs already :facepalm

Rey, from now on, we fight for every man out there who isn't getting laid when he should be! This is our day! This is our time! And, by God, we're not gonna let history condemn us to celibacy! We will make a stand! We will succeed! He will get laid!

ENOUGH! Next one to argue this crap gets a small vacation.

Next stop Bulls for 28th. Getting closer to a record some said it would never be reached.

Next stop Bulls for 28th. Getting closer to a record some said it would never be reached.

They won't get it. If the Bulls don't stop them then the Spurs will.

They won't get it. If the Bulls don't stop them then the Spurs will.

That's what I've been saying. why you little. Arghh arghhh........ (Strangles)
If the spurs don't stop the heat then I don't see them losing until they take the record. But,Without wade this will be a problem.i don't think he's playing tomorrow and honestly even if it means snapping the streak,I rather have wade 100% for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)