NBA 2015-16 Season

And the Raiders too lol
There is just enough to be cautiously optimistic that is going to happen. Little else though.

If anyone were to try and follow through on something just for the principle, it would be the son of Al Davis. Wouldn't be surprised to see it go all the way to an ownership vote.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There is just enough to be cautiously optimistic that is going to happen. Little else though.

If anyone were to try and follow through on something just for the principle, it would be the son of Al Davis. Wouldn't be surprised to see it go all the way to an ownership vote.

IF we are to get a pro team let it be a NFL one. only 10 tickets to sell a year, what few the locals can buy will be sold paving the way for other teams. any other sports team NHL, MLB, NBA, could fail then never again.

Why are they moving the All-Star game away from Charlotte?

Why are they moving the All-Star game away from Charlotte?
Because of the 'only use the restroom of the gender on your birth certificate' legislation.

It may not move, they've said they aren't but seems to just be in the absence of an agreement elsewhere by some.

It won't be coming to Vegas, George Strait has sold out shows already booked.

I just want to see "King" Lee Brawn go down in flames, preferably by the unknown Raptors than the Warriors or Thunder. The lesser regarded the opposing team, the greater & most embarrassing the fall for Lee Brawn.

After seeing the Cavs step it up in the playoffs,I think this is their year so they better give it their all and I don't mean only LBJ.

Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)