NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

You can have your posters, I'll take the win! 111-104! Cavs sweep Florida!!!! YES!!!

Funny how all the haters (cough, garlic boy, cough) suddenly have shut up. :D
Two solid wins. The offense is looking much more in sync (except Big Z----WOW). The defense still concerns me.

I'm starting to wonder how big of a role Delonte West is going to play this year. It sounds like he's in a really bad place mentally.

Two solid wins. The offense is looking much more in sync (except Big Z----WOW). The defense still concerns me.

I'm starting to wonder how big of a role Delonte West is going to play this year. It sounds like he's in a really bad place mentally.

Z's still getting used to coming off the bench. He's an outside shooter now. Hopefully his shot will come along as he figures out how to play off the bench instead of starting.

As for Delonte you're right, I'm worried about him. Hopefully he get's his head straight. He was a key contributer last year and I'm not confident we'll reach our goals this season without him.

But how about J.J. Hickson? Good to see him taking advantage of the valuable PT he was given and now he's producing offensively. When Hickson is on the court, the team is +12. Defensively though, he's still got a lot to learn.

Yeah...that was pretty bad. Wade embarrassed him and he made it worse by acting like a baby afterwards and embarrassing himself.

Yep....I just didn't understand that. He grab a rebound a couple a plays later and it looked like he was LOOKING to elbo somebody....he litterally STOPPED and kept his elbos high to nail somebody.

You can have your posters, I'll take the win! 111-104! Cavs sweep Florida!!!! YES!!!

Funny how all the haters (cough, garlic boy, cough) suddenly have shut up. :D

LMAO!! Please....IF Lebron had done the same facial...we would be seeing YOUTUBE from all different angles from your man crush.....:rolleyes:;)

Great win for the Cavs. They are just better team. Last night, the difference one that one team MADE their 3-point shots...another DIDN'T. Miami shot 31% from 3....Cavs shot 47%.

...THAT was the difference of the game.

Don't chu guys mess with my boy Andy "the wild thing" Varajao! :D

He is an idiot. He flopped his a$$ all night long and then cried when he hacked enough people to chop down a forrest! And then after all the crap talking...and his TEAMMATES telling to STFU....he would not stop.

He is an idiot. He flopped his a$$ all night long and then cried when he hacked enough people to chop down a forrest! And then after all the crap talking...and his TEAMMATES telling to STFU....he would not stop.

Lol. Andy IS a pest. He'd probably get on my nerves if he wasn't on my team, but I do like his hustle. He does the little things that most players won't do. I love having him as a Cavalier.

what? you didn't like the multi-colored hair?

dennis-rodman-hair.jpg

vs.

0,,11272248-EX,00.jpg

LeBron also wants to get a petition signed by everyone in the league to retire #23 from every team, not just the Bulls....

James is starting a movement that would give Jordan the Jackie Robinson treatment, retiring the number across the entire league.

“[Jordan] can’t get the logo, and if he can’t, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I’m starting a petition, and I’ve got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I’m not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it.”

LeBron also wants to get a petition signed by everyone in the league to retire #23 from every team, not just the Bulls....

IMHO you cannot compare what Michael Jordan did to what Jackie Robinson did. The reason Jackie Robinson's number is retired does not apply to Jordan.

Sandra

Old Footage to Remind You How Good NBA Fans Have it Now

Wardens pull Plax's playtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)