NBA Finals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I LOVED Cannes....spotted a few celebrities and had a cognac and a cigar with Dennis Farina and Danny Devito....LOL!

We drove through Cannes, beautiful city, on the way to St. Tropez. You guys really need to go to beaches in Europe, they are TOTALLY unlike anything here...even South Beach, South Padre, or Redondo. Topless women everywhere, the majority in thongs. Some you wouldn't want to see topless or in a tiny bottom, some girls you have to see to believe.

Oh my.

Sandra

I'm surprised Michael spoke on this topic, although I find it refreshing he took this stance. LeBron, you've idolized Mike growing up. You chose the #23 as a tribute to him. Take the man's advice. Please........

From One 23 to Another…Stay In Cleveland | WaitingForNextYear

I am MORE than positive that the two MAIN GUYS next year...Wade and James will stay. But if ANYONE were to go...the one that I THINK would go 1st would be James....and ONLY because he has been "courted" the most.

We drove through Cannes, beautiful city, on the way to St. Tropez. You guys really need to go to beaches in Europe, they are TOTALLY unlike anything here...even South Beach, South Padre, or Redondo. Topless women everywhere, the majority in thongs. Some you wouldn't want to see topless or in a tiny bottom, some girls you have to see to believe.

Oh my.

Sandra

I LOVED my sunglassess.....LOL!:D

I am MORE than positive that the two MAIN GUYS next year...Wade and James will stay. But if ANYONE were to go...the one that I THINK would go 1st would be James....and ONLY because he has been "courted" the most.

Of the Big 3, BOSH will be the most likely one to change teams IMO.

PS, there's rumors out of Cleveland that we're in talks with Toronto to see what it'll take to get Chris Bosh out of his contract and here a year early. Stay tuned....

Of the Big 3, BOSH will be the most likely one to change teams IMO.

PS, there's rumors out of Cleveland that we're in talks with Toronto to see what it'll take to get Chris Bosh out of his contract and here a year early. Stay tuned....

Well....I meant of Wade and Lebron....Bosh could be gone by the trading deadline.

What's keeping Wade in Miami?

I think it will depend on the developement of Beasley and how well Jermaine O'Neal recoups from his varying hurts. He LOVES Miami, but I will NEVER say "he will never leave Miami" because he IS a Chicago boy....though Mom lives down here now. I mean the Heat could trade for Bosh NOW because they would want Beasley in the trade. But WHY trade him now when there is a 50-50 chance they could get him as a free agent(barring a trade of Bosh) and a BETTER than 60-40 chance they can get Amar'e Stoudemire?! NOT to mention, ONLY Detroit, I think it was, will have MORE salary space than the Heat will...

No. While Manhattan cabbies are reckless, they simply do not compare with their Italian counterparts. It's a whole different world over there, the Manhattan guys would quit after their first day on the job in Pisa. It's not even close.

Sandra

That's scary. I feared for my life every time I got in a cab in Manhattan. And you say that's worse? If I ever go there, I'll walk while I'm there.:eek:

Lakers to Hold Parade in LA. Paid for Without the Help From the City

The city of Pittsburgh recently paid for a parade for their Stanley Cup Champion Penguins. The NBA's Lakers don't have that same luxury....

Several council members had voiced opposition to spending any tax dollars on the parade because of the city’s financial crisis.

Yet the parade will still go on.....
Los Angeles City Council President Eric Garcetti said this morning that it appeared that enough private donations had been pledged to cover the city's costs for Wednesday’s parade to celebrate the Lakers’ NBA championship.

Lakers parade to proceed -- with conditions [Updated] | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

Sorry Garnett, Lebron and Howard.
This image says it all.

2009 NBA World Champions
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

47550367.jpg

Sorry Garnett, Lebron and Howard.

This image says it all.

Actually, that image does not say it all.

Somebody please post an image of the wonderful Laker fans burning police cars in 'celebration' of their victory. Laker fans must be so proud.

And people had the nerve to pick on Lebron James for not shaking hands. At least he didn't do anything criminal, like the Laker faithful.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sandra

The real question remains: Does pro96 ever have any worthy comments or analysis to contribute to these threads? It seems like the only time he posts, it either includes an insult, pictures or emoticons. :rolleyes:

[/CENTER]

Actually, that image does not say it all.

Somebody please post an image of the wonderful Laker fans burning police cars in 'celebration' of their victory. Laker fans must be so proud.

And people had the nerve to pick on Lebron James for not shaking hands. At least he didn't do anything criminal, like the Laker faithful.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sandra

What the Lakers PLAYERS do and Laker FANS do are two seperate things.

What Lebron did was STILL unsportmanlike...regardless of what Lakers fans do. Apples and Oranges.....

As far as the PIC itself...if Kobe shows his 2008-2009 ring by itself, playing that rap that Shaq made SO FAMOUS, you know the one..."....hey Kobe, tell me how my *** tastes....."

...THAT would say it all.....LOL!

I would still prefer someone refuse to shake hands with me instead of burning my car...

Sandra

That is fine....and I am with you on that. But you cannot lump the players with the fans...nor their behavior. I doubt any of the players would do what a bunch of these morons were doing.

LA is not the only city that started riots because one of their franchises won a championship....and it won't be the last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts