NBA Finals

Right The cavs "would of".. The cavs were not even good enough to make it to play the lakers..

We caught you at the wrong time. Not making excuses, just telling it how it is. The Magic shot 60% in the Cavs/Magic series. They cooled down a bit in the Laker series and didn't come close to that same shooting percentage. With that said, you beat us fair and square. See you next year.

THE BEST vacation ANYONE can invest in is cruising. 10 days in southern Spain, France and Italy is the best!!!

Thanks....BUT, someone about watching NBA games at 3 am that i really don't like...LOL!! Luckily, it was AFTER all my drinking....LOL!

Tell me, seeing we are talking about the NBA....what do you think of al the Shaq ro Cleveland rumors...?

Salsa, where did you cruise? My mom and I went on a 12 night cruise out of Rome two years ago. Naples, Dubrovnik Croatia, Venice, Messina, Sicily, Barcelona, Nice/St. Tropez, Florence...amazing. We spent a few extra days in Rome too.

Just unbelievable.

Sandra

Salsa, where did you cruise? My mom and I went on a 12 night cruise out of Rome two years ago. Naples, Dubrovnik Croatia, Venice, Messina, Sicily, Barcelona, Nice/St. Tropez, Florence...amazing. We spent a few extra days in Rome too.

Just unbelievable.

Sandra

Started in Barcelona, then Valletta in Malta, Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Cannes and back to Barcelona! It was amazing..!! The kids and my wife loved it as well as the pocket...seeing that I work for a cruise line company.:D

From my own selfish point of view, it's kind of discouraging in seeing how easily the Lakers won, knowing very well deep down in my heart of hearts that the Cavaliers would've gave them a better series. Oh well. Maybe next year we'll get the dream matchup of LeBron vs. Kobe?!

Truth be told, they would have presented the almost exact match-up problems. So their goose would have been cooked the same.

And by the way, the Lakers did NOT "easily" get rid of the Magic...like I said...a missed lay-up at the buzzer in one game and just ONE free throw made by Dwight Howard with 31 seconds left and a 3 point lead...and the Magic go into last nights game AHEAD 3-1 instead.

In hindsight, the BEST TEAM won. They also had "arguably" the best player in the world and the best coach in the world.....makes sense that the Lakers won.

Don't fool yourself. That was ALL about D. Wade. Without Wade's heroics in game 3 and the rest of the Series....the Heat do NOT win that Championship....

:confused: Who's fooling who??

Last time I checked basketball is a team sport and Shaq was on the team and contributed to the title won in 2006.

C'mon Kramer, all those titles Wade has won without Shaq, are proof.:rolleyes:

Oh, don't be so stubborn. Your city doesn't have a NBA team. It's ok. I won't hold it against you.

And your city doesn't have a NHL team and yet you still wont root for the Pens.

Come on join ramy and come to the dark side and become a Pittsburgh sports fan, I wont tell anybody, I promise.:D

Come on join ramy and come to the dark side and become a Pittsburgh sports fan, I wont tell anybody, I promise.:D

I was neutral in the NHL Finals. I didn't care either way. I don't particularly care for Pitt or Michigan for that matter. Both are rival states. From what I see though, I do like The Kid although I do find it a bit weird he still lives with Mario. :)

I was neutral in the NHL Finals. I didn't care either way. I don't particularly care for Pitt or Michigan for that matter. Both are rival states. From what I see though, I do like The Kid although I do find it a bit weird he still lives with Mario. :)

"Not that there's anything wrong with that.":D

LOL :D