NBA Finals

WOW! No NBA fans here, huh? A National Championship has been won and there's no action here? No wonder I'm not an NBA fan.

You mean the cry babies and why my team didnt make type of fans, yeah u right on target again pal hehe.

Not much of a basketball fan, just felt like as soon as the Cavs were dismantled by the Magic it was a forgone conclusion the Lakers would just take it all against 'not Lebron'.

Congrats to them, but it feels more like Tiger just won a golf tournament, barely news, or worth talking about.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Such a great season, I haven't felt this great since 2002 ;)

Lebron or no lebron, the Lakers won the championship and thats the bottom line. yeah, maybe it wasn't the matchup that david stern and madison avenue may have wanted, but that's why the games are played on the court. As the chick hearn would say: "the lakers are the world champions." yeah, lebron go do some more curls or something.

Yipeeeeee!!! First the Pens and now the Lakers, look out for the Reds. :D

Some thoughts on the NBA Finals:

- The better team won. As I thought in the Conference Finals that the Lakers and the Magic were the better team....I thought the same in the Finals. As much as I would have liked the Magic to win, I knew the Lakers were a NOT a good match for the Magic. At the same token, this series was sooo much closer than it seems. ONE missed lay-up at the buzzer in one game an ONE free throw made by Dwight Howard in another, and it was Orlando up 3-1 going into last night.

- Betcha Shaq is mad as hell...but is BEGGING his agent to hurry up and make the trade to Cleveland that everyone cannot seem to get out of their minds.

- Speaking of Shaq...WHAT was that comment about Kobe "never won anything WITHOUT me"? Seems like it's the other was around...:rolleyes::eek:;)

- Damn...Phil Jackson has won 10 NBA Championships as a coach. BUT, he has ALWAYS won it with either one or two of the VERY BEST players in the game.

- AGAIN, the Eastern Conference is WIDE OPEN next year. The West, it still basically a 1 horse race.

Congrats to the Lakers.....as much as I hate to....you have to give the Devil his due....

- Speaking of Shaq...WHAT was that comment about Kobe "never won anything WITHOUT me"? Seems like it's the other was around...:rolleyes::eek:;)
Shaq won with the Heat in 2006:

356px-Heatwhitehouse.jpg