NBA Lockout thread

Poor LeBooboo! Doesn't have an incoming paycheck to pay for his lavish new lifestyle in South Beach, so he has to take his sideshow and travel like the circus. Poor LeBooBoo. I bet even Cindy Loo Who is going Boo Who!!!! :(

Poor LeBooboo! Doesn't have an incoming paycheck to pay for his lavish new lifestyle in South Beach, so he has to take his sideshow and travel like the circus. Poor LeBooBoo. I bet even Cindy Loo Who is going Boo Who!!!! :(

Oh jeez, HD...I'm trying to help you out here, and you just keep giving the Miami duo opportunities to do their famous face palms on you...
:(

Sandra

I have no problem with any of you. It's all funny to me. I just sit back and read baby..... :D

Oh jeez, HD...I'm trying to help you out here, and you just keep giving the Miami duo opportunities to do their famous face palms on you...
:(

Sandra
lighten up. My post shows no indication I'm upset about anything anyone said. But you say what you want around here , so will I. Get it?

Anyway, if I can veer away from Lebron for a minute, I'm hopeful there are some kind of back channel talks going on between the owners and players. Not confident of that, just hopeful. Because a couple more weeks of nothing and I think that's exactly what we'll get for the entire season...nothing.

Sandra

Anyway, if I can veer away from Lebron for a minute, I'm hopeful there are some kind of back channel talks going on between the owners and players. Not confident of that, just hopeful. Because a couple more weeks of nothing and I think that's exactly what we'll get for the entire season...nothing.

Sandra
thank you. Lebitch isn't the NBA which is the real concern here. your thoughts are real positive but yes it looks bad. you and i have discussed this numerous times privately. if it will help the NBA like it did the NHL to lose a season then so be it. i won't miss it. your nicks have no where near if at all the drama that surrounds the heat. so personally i'm in no rush. but it would be selfish of me to wish no NBA season so I won't. i still think the NBA owners are not going to give in. the players better get that through their thick skulls.

Well, I care.

Sandra

Oh I know you care because you would not be wasting time posting here. But MANY state they do not care. Yeah that is because ALOT of NFL teams are still within a couple of games of being in playoff contention and college football is still very interesting. But once the football seasons are over and alot of those folks who "don't care" teams have little chance of post season activity in the NCAA basketball tournament..and their baseball team is already eliminated before pitchers and catcher report...then we shall see.

HD is not the ONLY person that hates Lebron...where will they other go to bitch and complain? LOL!

so i guess that means i really don't care since the fins have zero chance of anything lmao!!!! honestly i don't . for one season though. anymore than that and i will care......:)

rey_1178 said:
so i guess that means i really don't care since the fins have zero chance of anything lmao!!!! honestly i don't . for one season though. anymore than that and i will care......:)

Was not meant toward you Rey...plenty have come in to do their 'drive by shooting'

Players and owners are negotiating again...something I did not expect. An NICE surprise. IF they can get a deal done by Monday, they may have a 61 game season starting on Christmas Day.

Wonder if the network$ are putting pre$$ure on the league to get thi$ done...$eeing that they have a HUGE intere$t in the $eason.:D