NBA Lockout thread

Last time the union did not go thru decertification and sue the league. Not sure if the players rank and file realize it or not, but they may have blown up the season.

The only ones getting paid will be lawyers on both sides.

Sandra
sandra i'm trying to send you a pm but your inbox is full.....

salsadancer7 said:
I would assume that most that dished out money for an entire season, are now wanting the seasoned to by cancelled because they will not get the full value of your season ticket purchase.

I can't imagine a scenario where they wouldn't issue partial refunds to season ticket holders if only a partial season was played. That's just asking for a lawsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

knowing the team Miami has, why would you want the season cancelled?
i'm not interested in the drama at all that surrounds the miami heat. its gets old and tiring after awhile. so no rush here...... i will continue to get in between the players and the owners and create chaos!!!!!! and I WILL succeed :eek: :devil:

I can't imagine a scenario where they wouldn't issue partial refunds to season ticket holders if only a partial season was played. That's just asking for a lawsuit.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Aw,the NBA owners should just give ticket holders a $25.00 gift card from Walmart or Amazon with the message,"We feel your pain.".

All kidding aside... the kid talk crap...and he got dunked on. LMAO! IF you can't back it...don't talk it kid....
We're talking about a 10 year old kid?!?!

OK...I have to nominate this post for the Satellite Guys Hall of Fame!!! :eek:

Sandra

Last edited:
SandraC said:
We're talking about a 10 year old kid?!?!

OK...I have to nominate this post for the Satellite Guys Hall of Fame!!! :eek:

Sandra

If you can talk it, you better walk it...tough love baby. When you have children... You will know ;)

If you can talk it, you better walk it...tough love baby. When you have children... You will know ;)

LOL don't worry, I know...and I also know it wasn't Lebron's own kid he was dunking on. :facepalm

It's your post I love, not Lebron's dunk...;)

Seriously...that's a classic.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)