NBC coming to Lafaytte, LA July 1st

between quincy and raycom this tv will lose a few markets......KPLC is not the only Raycom station that is launching Grit a year and a half late. WFLX 29 West Palm Beach, KSLA 12 Shreveport, WIS 10 Columbia SC, WMBF 12 Myrtle Beach SC, WCSC 5 Charleston SC (replaces weather plus), Scheduled to Launch on these January 4, 2016. Some other Raycom stations have already launched grit with its sister Escape and are both MNTV Affiliates 39 WBXH Baton Rouge, 32 WACY Green Bay/Fox Cities.

If its the RCA one with separate VHF/UHF connections there is a switch (under one of the rubber boots) that you have to switch to "separate"
Otherwise the only connection that works is the UHF which is "combo"

If its the RCA one with separate VHF/UHF connections there is a switch (under one of the rubber boots) that you have to switch to "separate"
Otherwise the only connection that works is the UHF which is "combo"
Its the rca and it has the seperate vhf/uhf connector. I put the vhf and 8 bay back with the combiner and ran the combiner into the uhf connector. If it doesn't rain too much later this morning i will try the other way. Regardless i get 4 bars on WVLA and the lp 22 and 32 stations...

Its the rca and it has the seperate vhf/uhf connector. I put the vhf and 8 bay back with the combiner and ran the combiner into the uhf connector. If it doesn't rain too much later this morning i will try the other way. Regardless i get 4 bars on WVLA and the lp 22 and 32 stations...
that would work too but you can remove the combiner and run the 2 antennas into the booster separately (one less piece to go bad) ;)

like I say on the bottom of the pre-amp there is a switch that can be moved to separate

Nexstar Invests in Lafayette Stations, Launches Local News

Starting tomorrow, viewers of Lafayette, LA. Fox and NBC affiliates KADN and KLAF can watch locally produced news on the Nexstar-owned stations.

Since it got the NBC affiliation in July 2015, Nexstar has added news personnel, upgraded the station’s studios to HD, added a locally themed news set and updated weather forecasting equipment at the broadcast facility.

“This is a very exciting time for KLAF-KADN and our local viewers as the expansion will increase our locally-produced news, lifestyle, sports, weather and community programming to over 22 hours per week, with 24/7 access to additional compelling local content online at CajunFirst.com,” said Tom Poehler, vp and GM of KLAF-KADN.

Monday, the stations launch a full day of local news programming with a weekday morning show on NBC affiliate KLAF from 5 to 7 a.m. KLAF will also do a 5, 6 and 10 p.m. newscast weekdays, a 6 and 10 p.m. on Saturdays and a 5 and 10 pm. on Sundays. Fox affiliate KADN will air a 9 p.m. on weekdays.

http://www.adweek.com/tvspy/nexstar-invests-in-lafayette-stations-launches-local-news/167307

Which of course means there will be some people who will complain because they liked NBC33's news that apparently was carried on KLAF and now they are losing it.
(thats usually what happens when something gets changed like that.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts