NBCSN dropouts

ttomni6

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2011
Maui
My body have a clue about the momentary video dropouts on NBCSN?

I get the dropouts of a half second to a second and a half on both of the satellites that NBCSN is delivered here on Maui.

My father in NY experiences the same dropouts at the same time as I do, so it's not a problem with local interference.

NBCSN is the only channel where we experience the video drops. Audio does not appear to be affected.

We have only been watching NBCSN for the hockey playoffs so I don't know if this issue exists for other programming.

The question is - is this a DISH or NBCSN issue?

Hockey moves so fast that a second interruption can mean alot.

The same thing happened here in L.A. Never had this channel before, spent the money on it to watch the game tonight. Not happy at all, see what happens Wednesday night but I think I will ask for my money back for sure.

Maidenfann said:
The same thing happened here in L.A. Never had this channel before, spent the money on it to watch the game tonight. Not happy at all, see what happens Wednesday night but I think I will ask for my money back for sure.

These dropouts have been happening ever since I got this channel. They seemed to have abated somewhat when the channel was switched. However, tonight, 6/4/2011, it seems we are back to the every several minutes or so there' s a video dropout.

ttomni6 said:
These dropouts have been happening ever since I got this channel. They seemed to have abated somewhat when the channel was switched. However, tonight, 6/4/2011, it seems we are back to the every several minutes or so there' s a video dropout.

That should be 2012

I'm seeing it too. Also during NBC Sports Talk, the video froze for a few seconds, not just a drop out.

This is not listed on our current channels issues. If you are having this problem can you please send me a PM with your account number? I will need this information to submit technical problem reports. Please include if you are a EA or WA setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts