NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

While not a lot of us pay attention to women's basketball, something stunning just occured.

Tennessee lost in their first tournament game- for the first time since the modern tournament format, they go down early.

Hell, the worst they had ever did was the Sweet 16- 21 years in a row!

This is a shocker, but I saw this coming, after they got thumped by Auburn in the SEC Tournament.

Well, you were right about that one.
The "Amazing Karnac" is back!;)

Certainly ups the odds in the Big East's favor for winning the tournament. I got Louisville and Pitt meeting in the finals, as well as Syracuse making a final four spot. Missouri fills the last for me. I'm concerned about how Louisville and Pitt have struggled with lesser teams yesterday, though.

Certainly ups the odds in the Big East's favor for winning the tournament. I got Louisville and Pitt meeting in the finals, as well as Syracuse making a final four spot. Missouri fills the last for me. I'm concerned about how Louisville and Pitt have struggled with lesser teams yesterday, though.

Guess this Tourney puts an end to all that nonsensical discussion about the ACC vs. Big East and who's the real powerhouse in College Basketball.

[/B]

Never any question in my mind.

Big East-Big East-Big East-Big East-Big East. Woo Hooooooo.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)