NCAA Basketball 2008-09 Season

Kentucky moves on in the NIT........if anyone is interested in who wins the 66th best team contest. :D

Kentucky moves on in the NIT........if anyone is interested in who wins the 66th best team contest. :D
They were this close to losing last night. Ramy do you think Kentucky's NIT performance will have any bearing on whether Billy stays?

They were this close to losing last night. Ramy do you think Kentucky's NIT performance will have any bearing on whether Billy stays?

I would say it would have some. It shows he didn't just give up.

I think they'll give him another season. He's gone if he doesn't reach the NCAA 'Sweet 16" next year. I had high hopes when they hired him, but it feels a little like Rich Rodriguez in MICHIGAN, right now.

A little hot water for Calhoun and his staff??

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4014188"]Report: Connecticut violated NCAA recruiting rules in pursuit of Nate Miles - ESPN[/ame]

This should be interesting. UK can set off a pretty big coaching carousel, especially if they manage to get Billy Donovan to leave Florida.

I doubt that would happen. I am hoping for Calipari

Don't be so sure there. if I were Kentucky, that's the guy I'd go after.
Billy Donovan said no already. Calipari doesn't look interested either, and Jay Wright said leave me alone. Looks like the Kentucky job isn't as coveted as it once was. I bet they get Travis Ford from Oklahoma St because he's a Kentucky alum. The question is will their fans be patient while he tries to rebuild or will they turn on him too when he doesn't win the SEC and get to the FF within 2 years?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)