NCAA Basketball Tournament

im not going to say anything as I didnt see the game, I was at target trying to get to damons as fast as I could.....what a great day for me though, looking good for the later rounds

James

If the refs had called the foul on Xavier BEFORE the rebound..when the OSU player was knocked to the floor during the shot, this wouldnt have been an issue.

OSU would have been shooting.

So if the officials really wanted OSU to win they easily could have called the foul when the OSU player was knocked to the floor.

so two wrongs make a right?:rolleyes: lol
The game was over when they got the board and Oden knew it when he pushed him tithe floor.

so two wrongs make a right?:rolleyes: lol
The game was over when they got the board and Oden knew it when he pushed him tithe floor.

Well I have to admit that I was wrong on this. Just saw the replay on the local news and he did give him a shove that made him fall. Now should this be an intentional foul, only the refs can make that call and they did not see it that way.

Two wrongs?

You complained about the officials saying they wanted OSU to win.

If they really wanted OSU to win they would have called the first foul which was let go.

Whew!
Georgetown just gave me a scare! And I'm guessin' they also scared a few other of you guys in the pool.
:p

(In a side note, I somehow managed to overlook this thread. I thought it was odd that there was so little discussion in the bracket thread. Now I see why. Duh.)

just got back from the dome in st louis......gators to atlanta. orgen put up a fight gave them a scare but florida was just to big and strong. my first march maddnes game, it was exciting, lost of energy........and co- eds!!!!! to bad they all said " hey did you go to school with my grand pa" !!

Whew!
Georgetown just gave me a scare! And I'm guessin' they also scared a few other of you guys in the pool.
:p

(In a side note, I somehow managed to overlook this thread. I thought it was odd that there was so little discussion in the bracket thread. Now I see why. Duh.)

Let hope for a change that they let the Buckeyes play a physical game like the G-Town game was today.
I think that when Oden gets ticky tack fouls in the first 10 minutes of the games and NO one else gets them, it an obvious attempt to decide who goes and who doesn't.

I know alot of you will dis agree, if they let Oden play wioth the same type of phsicalness this game was set in, maybe we will see the real Greg Oden show up.

Let the boys play, please.

Jimbo

i'll just say this.....should florida play georgetown for the national championship, i would be very concerned. that's why i said, even back during conference tourney time, that the hoyas looked like the team to beat.

i'm still sticking with the gators.....however, comma.

This year there are truly 4 really good final four teams. It is definitely a tough call on ever game. Georgetown is sure looking good I would hate to have to play against UCLA's defense if I was Florida.

i'll just say this.....should florida play georgetown for the national championship, i would be very concerned. that's why i said, even back during conference tourney time, that the hoyas looked like the team to beat.

i'm still sticking with the gators.....however, comma.

We still COULD have a rematch of the football N.C. game, that would be interesting.
That said, I was very impressed with Gtown. N. Carolina looked lost in the last 10 minutes of that game, kinda disappointed in the last 10 for a Roy Williams team.

Jimbo

I left the game when everything was going bad for Georgetown... and quite a surprise to see that they won the game... Amazing... this maybe their year...

I left the game when everything was going bad for Georgetown... and quite a surprise to see that they won the game... Amazing... this maybe their year...

You were at the game? or watching it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)