NCAA College Basketball 2011-12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This game will be played on the USS Carl Vinson.....can't wait to see that!

Yeah, should be awesome Bill. Same ship that buried bin Laden at sea. Enjoy the game. I'll be at a high school football game tonight, but I'll be checking out the highlights.

Sandra

Yup, what a shame...
Any idea what UK may have LEARNED by playing this game in the pre season ?
They were up 60-6 at one time from what I heard.

They have to play schools now that are in lower divisions instead of the traveling teams now. NCAA changed the rules a few years ago.

I think its pretty cool that there is another college in Lexington named Transylvania University :)

They are actually withing walking distance of the UK Rupp Arena and I joked with my wife when we went to the game that it would be funny to see them walking down the street and it happend. The team was walking down the street with police officers.

Watchable games during ESPN's 24 hour marathon, which starts tonight:

12:00AM Washington State-Gonzaga
2:00AM Northern Iowa-St Mary's
10:00AM Kent State-West Virginia
2:00PM San Diego State-Baylor
4:00PM Rhode Island-Texas

Enjoy!

Sandra

and here is the whole list so folks can decide what is considered "watchable" in their minds

7:00pm- Manhattan at Syracuse (ESPNU)
9:00pm- Detroit at Notre Dame (ESPNU)
11:00pm- Fresno State at Stanford (ESPNU)

Midnight- Washington State at Gonzaga (ESPN)
2:00am- Northern Iowa at St. Mary's (ESPN)
4:00am- Cal State Northbridge at Hawaii (ESPN)
6:00am- Drexel at Rider (ESPN)
8:00am- Morehead State at College of Charleston (ESPN)
10:00am- Kent State at West Virginia (ESPN)
12:00pm- Belmont at Memphis (ESPN)
2:00pm- San Diego State at Baylor (ESPN)
4:00pm- Rhode Island at Texas (ESPN)
6:00pm- TBD at Virginia Tech (ESPNU)
7:00pm- Duke vs. Michigan State @MSG (ESPN)
8:00pm- Florida at Ohio State (ESPN2)
9:00pm- Kentucky vs. Kansas @MSG (ESPN)
10:00pm- Austin Peay at California (ESPN2)
11:00pm- TBD @ Stanford (ESPNU)

Well, if a complete list is your goal, there are more national games outside the ESPN world:

Monday
7:00PM Radford-Penn State, Big Ten Network
7:30PM High Point-Purdue, Big Ten Network
8:00PM South Dakota State-Minnesota, Big Ten Network
8:30PM SIU-Edwardsville-Illinois, Big Ten Netork
10:00PM Nevada-UNLV, CBS Sports Network

Enjoy!

Sandra

I was referring to the 24 hour ESPN-a-thon (which is what you referred to in your post above mine)

also just so ya know 7:30PM High Point-Purdue is the only one on BTN. The rest are on Bigtennetwork.com
They will be replayed on BTN in the next day or so

I was referring to the 24 hour ESPN-a-thon (which is what you referred to in your post above mine)

also just so ya know 7:30PM High Point-Purdue is the only one on BTN. The rest are on Bigtennetwork.com
They will be replayed on BTN in the next day or so

Did not realize that. Thanks for the update!

So that said...do any of you guys stay up for the overnight games? I just can't do it...it takes a lot of beauty sleep to stay this beautiful!!! :)

Sandra

Last edited:
So that said...do any of you guys stay up for the overnight games?
yep. I'll get up about 2:45 CST or so and plop down to watch the Hawaii game...then go back to bed. I watch very little cbb but do like the Hawaii games. I guess the good thing is this year they are using a local pxp guy (Kanoa Leahey from Fox 2) instead of the ESPN "P" team who is just happy for the free trip to Hawaii and is use to calling small college games.

IMO, the "coolest" game in the annual hoopfest is the 6:00am game.

It must be neat to grab a coffee at 5:00am and attend this game in a raucous gym. :)

IMO, the "coolest" game in the annual hoopfest is the 6:00am game.

It must be neat to grab a coffee at 5:00am and attend this game in a raucous gym. :)

LOL last year that game was at Monmouth University Bill, right here in our backyard. Just couldn't do it!!!

Sandra

LOL last year that game was at Monmouth University Bill, right here in our backyard. Just couldn't do it!!!

Sandra

I've been hoping that Northeastern, Harvard, BC, BU, URI or Providence gets to host this game (or even the 8am game), just to experience it. :)

Im not a big college basketball fan but I'll watch this 24 hr. marathon. Its nice to know that if you cant sleep, you can turn on a live basketball game.

Oh boy,can't wait for the Morehead State @ College of Charleston. I guess that's why the game is on at 8am tomorrow.

Hey Morehead won a tournament game last year for their first time ever. Cut them a break. :)

Hey Morehead won a tournament game last year for their first time ever. Cut them a break. :)

Watching this game now. Must say I'm a little disappointed at the crowd in Charleston. The 6:00am game at Rider was a much better environment. ESPN showed fans at 4:00am out and about campus waiting for the game to start. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)