NCAA College Basketball 2011-12

Well, I made it to halfway through the second half last night of Washington State-Gonzaga. Gonzaga got stronger. My goodness, freshman Kevin Pangos shot the lights out.

It seems like the last time I saw Gonzaga they were raining threes on St. John's in the tournament...and they haven't stopped!

Sandra

I ended up falling asleep during the St Mary's/UNI game which if you saw any of it you would agree with me...
I did wake up about 3:15 and turned on the Hawaii game and watched most of that :)

But on a side note this is the main reason why I do not like basketball

So you're down by 12 with under a minute and yet you continue to foul for no reason? The last 2 minutes of the Zags/WSU game went like 15 minutes

I'm hoping college hockey does a 24 hour marathon. There's plenty of college venues in the Northern US that would support this. Black Friday would be awesome!!

THAT would be cool...something like this
Start in the East around 6
Then hit North Dakota at 8:30 (7:30 local)
Denver, CC or Air Force at 11 (9 local)
Anchorage at 1:30 (9:30 local)
Fairbanks at 4 (midnight local...hey they have a midnight baseball game on the 1st day of summer)
a smaller college out east at 6:30 (like Holy Cross or something...but it would have to be a small rink)
9:00 ECAC game
11:30 say BU or BC
2:00 WCHA game (usually Minny and Bucky play Mich State and Michigan Turkey Day weekend)
4:30 CCHA game
and end it at 7:30 with the champs *Minnesota Duluth* :)

But on a side note this is the main reason why I do not like basketball

So you're down by 12 with under a minute and yet you continue to foul for no reason? The last 2 minutes of the Zags/WSU game went like 15 minutes

Totally agree, and it's sometimes a lot worse than that...they can do it for a lot longer than a minute. SO annoying!!!

One thing I love about hockey...both college and NHL. Sometimes the last three minutes takes...three minutes!

Sandra

Totally agree, and it's sometimes a lot worse than that...they can do it for a lot longer than a minute. SO annoying!!!
I agree. Actually WSU was fouling right away with about 2 minutes left and they were down by I think 9 at the time.
It gets real boring......

One thing I love about hockey...both college and NHL. Sometimes the last three minutes takes...three minutes!
exactly.

IMHO the best college basketball games to watch tonight are as follows:

7:00PM Duke-Michigan State, ESPN (New York, NY)
8:00PM Florida-Ohio State, ESPN 2
9:00PM Kansas-Kentucky, ESPN (New York, NY)

Enjoy!

Sandra

IMHO the best college basketball games to watch tonight are as follows:

7:00PM Duke-Michigan State, ESPN (New York, NY)
8:00PM Florida-Ohio State, ESPN 2
9:00PM Kansas-Kentucky, ESPN (New York, NY)

Enjoy!

Sandra

It's only mid-November, but that looks like 75% of a blockbuster Elite Eight!!

I wished I watched a little more of this marathon but from what I saw I liked. This 24 hr. marathon is a really good idea. Fans seem to like it as well although I didnt look closely at the attendance so I dont know if there were sellouts or not.

In my opinion there is one good game to watch today:

5:00PM Maryland-Alabama, ESPN 2 (San Juan, PR)

Enjoy!

Sandra

Bama looked mighty good last night with a 20 point win over Maryland, with Green sitting much of the game with foul trouble. Im as excited about a season as I have been in a long time. Grant has put a solid product on the court.

In my opinion the best games to watch today are as follows:

1:00PM Temple-Purdue, ESPN U (San Juan, PR)
6:00PM Davidison-Duke, ESPN U
6:30PM Arizona-Mississippi State, ESPN 2 (New York, NY)
9:00PM Alabama-Wichita State, ESPN 2 (San Juan, PR)

Nothing much on Saturday...could be something on Sunday depending on tournament results.

Enjoy!

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)