NCAA College Basketball 2011-12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Glad to see Bama up there to start out. The should be much improved, on a team that was scrappy tough last year. Cant wait!

Yay college basketball is back!

Just pre-season so take it for what it's worth...still, a few things jump out at you...

Duke at #6 is high for most everyone else...but low for Duke. Seems strange.

Talk about strange...Vanderbilt at #7...Vanderbilt!!!

Kansas out of the top ten at #13

UCLA at #20...like USC football, the Raiders, the Celtics and the Canadiens...the sport is better when they are good.

St John's with 11 votes...good recruiiting class...but they are all freshmen!!!

My cousin the cute Utah State cheerleader/Aggiette is going to be gone for at least a year on a Mormon mission in New Caledonia. Seriously. How a good Catholic girl from Brooklyn winds up on a Mormon mission in the middle of nowhere, I'll never know. Wait, I do know...there is a Mormon guy involved!

Wait until they get a load of her accent out there. She said people in Utah still look (looked, I guess) at her like she's from another planet when she goes into a store or something!

Sandra

Hoping for a repeat!!!
(of beating Calimari and the cats TWICE!)

Oh, and winning the whole thing was nice, too :)

Still undetermined. I think the Big East has something like a 27 month window after a buyout. Not sure how that will be enforced.

Sandra

It will be a sad day NOT to see Syracuse in the Big East basketball tournament. Anyways...

Syracuse will have a very good team this year. They have 2 ALL Big East conference players in Scoop Jardine and Kris Joseph. They have and VERY underrated Brandon Triche with very good returning players(Fab Melo, Baye Moussa, CJ Fair James Southerland). The 'Cuse will score. The one thing I am worried about was the bulk they lost in the graduation of Rick Jackson(Big East defensive player of the year)...that guys was a rebounds and blocking monster.

let the games begin!

salsadancer7 said:
Like my Orangemen...but I am curious...is this the last year in the Big East...?

SandraC said:
Still undetermined. I think the Big East has something like a 27 month window after a buyout. Not sure how that will be enforced.

Sandra

The big east said they will enforce the 27 months.

It's going to be so cool watching Michigan State-North Carolina play on an aircraft carrier in San Diego Bay on Veteran's Day (11-11-11)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts