NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

143 more days until THE Ohio State Buckeyes STOMP the Michigan Wolverines!!!!

PS, when we win this year, that'll be SIX in a row over those stupid Maize and Blue's!

Well I guess you have to look forward to something, besides getting your hopes stomped by every other team you root for. That should hold you until "that evil school from the South" takes another thrashing in their bowl game.

I'm bookmarking this comment to replay after MICHIGAN crushes what is left of your sporting year.;)

Also, 71 days until THE Ohio State gets a shot at payback USC.

This time, the Buckeyes hava home-field advantage and this will be a different USC team:

No Sanchez, no Maulaga, most of their defensive studs are pros, and they may be starting a freshman QB in Matt Barkley.

It'll be interesting to see how he pans out with the Trojans- he could be a stud (i.e. Sam Bradford) or dud QB (Ron Powlus).

Also, 71 days until THE Ohio State gets a shot at payback USC.

This time, the Buckeyes hava home-field advantage and this will be a different USC team:

No Sanchez, no Maulaga, most of their defensive studs are pros, and they may be starting a freshman QB in Matt Barkley.

It'll be interesting to see how he pans out with the Trojans- he could be a stud (i.e. Sam Bradford) or dud QB (Ron Powlus).

Don't forget, the Buckeye 's too will be minus a good number of starters from last year.
Most of the secondary, LB's as well as RB and O linemen.
Both teams will be drastically different.

Don't forget, the Buckeye 's too will be minus a good number of starters from last year.
Most of the secondary, LB's as well as RB and O linemen.
Both teams will be drastically different.

You're right. If anything, this season will be one of those in-between years. Buckeye fans haven't seen this in quite some time. The ability to field a highly competitive team each year is a testament to Coach Jim Tressel and the OSU recruiters. I do fear this might be one of the first "off-years" in quite some time though....

Some of the key names we've lost this year: Malcolm Jenkins, Chris "Beanie" Wells, James Laurinaitis, Brian Robiskie, Donald Washington, Marcus Freeman, Alex Boone, Brian Hartline, Nader Abdallah, Lawrence Wilson, Steve Rehring, Rory Nicol, A.J. Trapasso, Todd Boeckman, Maurice Wells.

No worries though. As long as we beat that team up North, it'll be a successful season in my eyes.

You're right. If anything, this season will be one of those in-between years. Buckeye fans haven't seen this in quite some time. The ability to field a highly competitive team each year is a testament to Coach Jim Tressel and the OSU recruiters. I do fear this might be one of the first "off-years" in quite some time though....

Some of the key names we've lost this year: Malcolm Jenkins, Chris "Beanie" Wells, James Laurinaitis, Brian Robiskie, Donald Washington, Marcus Freeman, Alex Boone, Brian Hartline, Nader Abdallah, Lawrence Wilson, Steve Rehring, Rory Nicol, A.J. Trapasso, Todd Boeckman, Maurice Wells.

No worries though. As long as we beat that team up North, it'll be a successful season in my eyes.

You hold on to that thought. MICHIGAN may surprise you this year.

Ohio St. has no problems beating teams from up north, it's just the ones from down south (USC, Texas, Fla, LSU) that give them problems.

Oh come on..OSU never plays anyone..Then when they somehow make it to a championship game they have no business being they get smoked..In Between Years? STOP PLAYING CUP CAKES every year and they might do something in an important game..THEY ARE CHOKERS!!! They need to take on that IZZO theory..Play better competition during the season to get ready for the post season...

Oh come on..OSU never plays anyone..Then when they somehow make it to a championship game they have no business being they get smoked..In Between Years? STOP PLAYING CUP CAKES every year and they might do something in an important game..THEY ARE CHOKERS!!! They need to take on that IZZO theory..Play better competition during the season to get ready for the post season...

Woah. Easy fella. We still got a few months left before the start of the season. Let's try and temper those emotions. I can tell you are still upset from the previous 5 years of getting worked. :)

Yea Im upset..I am not even a Michigan Fan..I will go lower and tell you I am an MSU fan, and even a Tennessee fan..I know Michigan Sucks..It is not going to get any better for them anytime soon..Stupid hire as a coach, and there will not be any D in Ann Arbor for some time either..

I am calm just letting you know my thoughs on the great (ALWAYS OVERATED) Bucks from the THE Ohio State U :)

NOt talking smack. Why would I do that? I am just stating what every other fan outside of columbus and the state of ohio already knows..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)