NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

Yea Im upset..I am not even a Michigan Fan..I will go lower and tell you I am an MSU fan, and even a Tennessee fan..I know Michigan Sucks..It is not going to get any better for them anytime soon..Stupid hire as a coach, and there will not be any D in Ann Arbor for some time either..

I am calm just letting you know my thoughs on the great (ALWAYS OVERATED) Bucks from the THE Ohio State U :)

MSU will eventually be good if they stick to the plan that the coach has .....
Coach Dantonio will get the job done , of course he too is a BUCKEYE !!!

Oh come on..OSU never plays anyone..Then when they somehow make it to a championship game they have no business being they get smoked..In Between Years? STOP PLAYING CUP CAKES every year and they might do something in an important game..THEY ARE CHOKERS!!! They need to take on that IZZO theory..Play better competition during the season to get ready for the post season...

Chokers ???? and your team last got there WHEN ?

Yes, Ohio State plays down to thier opponent every time they play an SEC school !!! :D:D:D
Keep telling yourself that, maybe someone will believe it ;)

btw, what will this year's excuse be? No bye week in the schedule? Not cold enough? Too much rest? :p

Keep telling yourself that, maybe someone will believe it ;)

btw, what will this year's excuse be? No bye week in the schedule? Not cold enough? Too much rest? :p

Gee, you must have missed the :D:D:D ...

Or do you truly hate me and the Buckeye's ? :confused::confused::confused:

fwiw, I commend them for not having built in bye weeks, if the rest of the leagues would do the same we wouldn't have teams playing into the third week of December.

Did you also blame Dale Jr. for Kyle Busch's wreck at Daytona this past week ?

Last edited:
Gee, you must have missed the :D:D:D ...

Or do you truly hate me and the Buckeye's ? :confused::confused::confused:
And you missed the :p in my reply. :)
Actually I like you, but personally could care less about the Buckeye's. Don't like or hate them. Like is reserved for teams I grew up with, and hate for their rivals, which Ohio St. isn't one of.

Remember, a couple years ago I argued Ohio St. deserved #1 going into the BCS final because they were the only team with a single loss. Still thought LSU was going to win, but argued Ohio St. deserved to be there.
fwiw, I commend them for not having built in bye weeks, if the rest opf the leagues would do the same we wouldn't have teams playing into the third week of December.
I like bye weeks, it gives the teams and fans a break, especially if someone is having a Thursday game afterwards. Going from Saturday to the following Thursday can be brutal. A bye week also allows fun things like a Varsity/JV game, and other activies.

Who plays into the third week of December? Typically most conferences have their last games during Turkey weekend (which is a main reason they have a bye in the schedule, to make the first game around Labor Day and the last on Turkey weekend, back when we had an 11-game season, most teams had 2 bye weeks).
Conference Championship Games are the next weekend, which would be the first weekend of December
Did you also blame Dale Jr. for Kyle Busch's wreck at Daytona this past week ?
I put the blame on both of them, they've been gunning for each other since Daytona. NASCAR should bench both of them for the crap they've been doing this year. But a "feud" is good for ratings, so NASCAR won't do anything.

And you missed the :p in my reply. :)
Actually I like you, but personally could care less about the Buckeye's. Don't like or hate them. Like is reserved for teams I grew up with, and hate for their rivals, which Ohio St. isn't one of.

Remember, a couple years ago I argued Ohio St. deserved #1 going into the BCS final because they were the only team with a single loss. Still thought LSU was going to win, but argued Ohio St. deserved to be there.

I like bye weeks, it gives the teams and fans a break, especially if someone is having a Thursday game afterwards. Going from Saturday to the following Thursday can be brutal. A bye week also allows fun things like a Varsity/JV game, and other activies.

Who plays into the third week of December? Typically most conferences have their last games during Turkey weekend (which is a main reason they have a bye in the schedule, to make the first game around Labor Day and the last on Turkey weekend, back when we had an 11-game season, most teams had 2 bye weeks).
Conference Championship Games are the next weekend, which would be the first weekend of December

I put the blame on both of them, they've been gunning for each other since Daytona. NASCAR should bench both of them for the crap they've been doing this year. But a "feud" is good for ratings, so NASCAR won't do anything.

1. The SEC plays games into the middle of Dec. and the Big 12 does too if I remember correctly.

2. Dale Jr. was not even on the track when Kyle got in his wreck this week, how can you blame him for Kyle clearly driving into Tony ?:confused:

Nevada at Notre Dame Sep 5th! The pack will crush the Irish!

I don't trust Nevada.

Everytime they have a big game, they lose.

Blown out by Missouri

Lose to Texas Tech

In 2006, when they were supposed to beat Boise State as a trendy upset pick, they got demolished

Last year, blew a chance to beat Boise State

Lose badly to Maryland in a bowl game

Lose to a Hawaii team WITHOUT Colt Brennan

Get back to me when Nevada WINS a statement game.

1. The SEC plays games into the middle of Dec. and the Big 12 does too if I remember correctly.
Nope, The SEC teams play their final games on 11/28 (Thanksgiving Weekend, as has been traditionally done for a long time).
The SEC Championship Game is 12/05 (First Saturday after Thanksgiving Weekend, again as per tradition, a shorter tradition, but still tradition).

Look up the schedules if you don't believe me.

The Big 12 I'm not as familiar with, but a quick glance of Texas's schedule shows the same thing as the SEC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts