NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

I dunno, 2 of your top teams got stomped, 1 by the #1 team in the SEC/Nation and 1 by a lonely Ole Miss team... Of course one of your teams did beat the SEC #2... So thats still 2 to 1 in favor of the SEC..

I am hoping Kentucky has a better year this year.

The last time I gave my opinion on Kentucky, it got me in hot water. This time, I'll try and be rational.

IMO, Kentucky felt the absence of the loss of arguably their greatest QB ever. When a team loses a marquee player that was so important to them, they're going to feel it next year (which is what'll happen to Texas Tech without Crabtree and Harrell).

However, they still had a timely defense that forced turnovers (ala the magical 2005 Bengals), so what they need to do is figure out the QB play and establish some playmakers.

Ramy, I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings like when I was critical of UK last time.

Same here, Richrod year two, Last year was a crazy feeling, something not used to and dont want to get used to it!! ESPN has a spring football special today at 12:00 going to different campuses, Michigan is one of them.

I was worried about the defense this coming season, with all those losses in starters, but then I realized we had all those players with experience last season, and we know how that worked out. So how bad can this years unit be?

GO BLUE!!!

I was worried about the defense this coming season, with all those losses in starters, but then I realized we had all those players with experience last season, and we know how that worked out. So how bad can this years unit be?

GO BLUE!!!

Yes hopefully the new D coordinator will help out. Gosh, as much as I am ready for some nice weather to stick around these parts, Watching the spring special on ESPN has me wanting september to be here just a bit :)

Yes hopefully the new D coordinator will help out. Gosh, as much as I am ready for some nice weather to stick around these parts, Watching the spring special on ESPN has me wanting september to be here just a bit :)

I know what you mean, but I still have high hopes for my Tigers, and besides that, life is traveling along faster for me than I would like. Seems like just a couple of years ago I was 30. I swear every day goes by quicker than the last....when the hell did I get so damn old?

I know what you mean, but I still have high hopes for my Tigers, and besides that, life is traveling along faster for me than I would like. Seems like just a couple of years ago I was 30. I swear every day goes by quicker than the last....when the hell did I get so damn old?

Yes your right, I do have to remember to enjoy the days, Septemeber will be here before we know it! Take some time to enjoy the summer and some Tiger baseball. The Wolveines will be here soon enough!!

On a football note though, I do find myself more intrested in the college game then the pro game.

Desmond Howard was on ESPN today thinking they should be a bowl team this year, Kind of strange when for the past 30 years or so bowls were automatic

We'll see how all those "Character building" losses work out for LSU this season.:D
lmao.gif
Let's just say I won't be planning any BCS trips.

Update of the Greg Paulus situation....

Yesterday in the NFL thread, I posted the story about this Dukie trying out for the Green Bay Packers. Apparently he's miffed about his lack of PT as a Duke basketball guard, so now he's changing sports! Well, evidently the NFL tryout didn't go too well as Gregy is now trying out for Rich-Rod's Michigan Wolverines!

This is a very interesting development to say the least. Just what Michigan needs. Another Spaz!!!!

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE BASKETBALL - Sources: Paulus may play football at Michigan

Update of the Greg Paulus situation....

Yesterday in the NFL thread, I posted the story about this Dukie trying out for the Green Bay Packers. Apparently he's miffed about his lack of PT as a Duke basketball guard, so now he's changing sports! Well, evidently the NFL tryout didn't go too well as Gregy is now trying out for Rich-Rod's Michigan Wolverines!

This is a very interesting development to say the least. Just what Michigan needs. Another Spaz!!!!

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE BASKETBALL - Sources: Paulus may play football at Michigan

He'll ride the pine here too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts