NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

I will be interested to see how Boston College does at Notre Dame.

Yes, they have beaten them many years in a row, but they are not a good road team this year. They got thumped in Clemson and absolutely demolished in Blacksburg.

I have no idea which Eagle team will show up- the one that killed NC State, or the one that Virginia Tech took to the woodshed.

I just don't see how Tebow is gonna make a good PRO QB....I really don't. Against teams that have defensive coordinators with PRO experience(Arkansas and Tennessee)....he was just average. And HOW many times has he thrown this year? 110 times and is averaging 172 yards a game? The game at the next level is SOOO much faster.

I mean look at McCoy, he has 56 more COMPLETIONS than Tebow has ATTEMPTS.

Personally, I STILL think it is too early to say WHO is the top QB for the next draft.

I think your wrong, but I guess we'll see.

Don't listen to me; Bill Parcells said "Tim Tebow won't be a top-five pick, but he'll be a top-10 pick." Jon Gruden, meanwhile, said Tebow would "revolutionize the game." If Pat White was drafted in Round 2, I think Tebow has a shot of getting drafted in the first round.

The best thing for Tebow is to be drafted low in the first round by an established team, than he can learn the pro system better and not need to be the "savior". The worst thing for Tim would be to be drafted by the Jaguars.

Iowa State has beaten Nebraska in Lincoln.

I never thought I would be typing that sentence in my life.

I was running around my basement like a kid screaming and cheering when they won. My kids looked at me like I was crazy. I am still not off of the emotional high.

Last week, most people on here ripped on Florida for not looking too good against Arkansas.

Are we going to have a similar reaction in light of Bama/Tennessee?

The streak is over- two of them.

Notre Dame finally beats Boston College, and Penn State beats Michigan at the Big House for the first time since 1996.

Clemson beat Miami in OT. The same Clemson team that lost to Maryland earlier this year. This all but gift wraps the ACC Coastal title to GT. All Tech needs to do is beat Wake and dook, and they might even be able to get away with losing one of those games.

Clemson beat Miami in OT. The same Clemson team that lost to Maryland earlier this year. This all but gift wraps the ACC Coastal title to GT. All Tech needs to do is beat Wake and dook, and they might even be able to get away with losing one of those games.
ugh!!!!! i was so disappointed with the way this game went today. :(

USC gave up 36 points and nearly 500 yards of offense AT HOME.

Anders, defend your mighty Trojans now!
Speaking of epic fails what about ND over USC?

Surprising that USC gave up so many points tonight. Who knows what will happen next week. Oregon looked real good today. That will be that last game that USC could lose. Either way USC's not going 8-4.

Iowa State has beaten Nebraska in Lincoln.

I never thought I would be typing that sentence in my life.

I don't know how you can have eight take-away, only score nine points and STILL win. Not a big ISU fan, but they played with a lot of heart today and deserve congratulations.

The Hawkeyes had a very UGLY win as well, but it was a win.

Yep, wrap it up with Wake and Duke. They own the tie-breaker with the Hokies, so it looks good. Hopefully we don't stumble at one of those games. Not to mention the matches at Vanderbilt and with U(sic)GA.

I don't know how you can have eight take-away, only score nine points and STILL win. Not a big ISU fan, but they played with a lot of heart today and deserve congratulations.

The Hawkeyes had a very UGLY win as well, but it was a win.

ISU had their starting QB and RB out, had other player break his leg and had several others very ill. They had terrible field position all day despite the 8 turnovers and they were facing a great defense. As bad as the Nebraska offense is, their defense is the best in the Big 12 and one of the best in the nation.

Iowa State's game plan with a freshman QB was very conservative and basically was not to make mistakes. They wanted to control field position and did a good job. If they would have turned the ball over, especially in Nebraska territory, they would have lost it. If they would have had a lot of incomplete passes, it would have made the game longer by stopping the clock.

Basically, the score was a product of the gameplan by ISU and was run to perfection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts