NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad about last year?
No problem with rematches. I'm saying a division winner shouldn't get "knocked out" of a BCS bowl by a team they beat in their own division. Makes no sense. Both Georgia and Alabama won the games they had to to get to the SECCG while Florida lost to one and didn't have to play the other. Why should either team go to a lesser bowl than Florida for having lost a post season game? I've always had a problem with that, even when LSU benefited from it.

Last edited:
Can we please get rid of Musburger and Herbstreit? Their talking about strength of schedule is good enough to put Florida in over Oregon this year, yet it wasn't good enough last year for the Pokes. They should just send them over to CBS with Lundquist.

Can we please get rid of Musburger and Herbstreit? Their talking about strength of schedule is good enough to put Florida in over Oregon this year, yet it wasn't good enough last year for the Pokes. They should just send them over to CBS with Lundquist.

Well in their defense OSU didnt play 5 top ten teams and beat 4 of them.

But I do agree that OSU should of been the one to go lose to LSU, Rather then Bama beat them.

Well its Official ND vs The SEC Champion.

Congrats on an awesome Season ND. I am sorry we have to now destroy you but you did well. Don't let anyone say you don't deserve to be in this game. You went through some of the best competition outside the SEC available. Although I am upset FLA is not in the big game, I am glad it will not be another sec v sec title game. I like to prove ourselves against other conferences at the end of the year. ;)

Well its Official ND vs The SEC Champion.

Congrats on an awesome Season ND. I am sorry we have to now destroy you but you did well. Don't let anyone say you don't deserve to be in this game. You went through some of the best competition outside the SEC available. Although I am upset FLA is not in the big game, I am glad it will not be another sec v sec title game. I like to prove ourselves against other conferences at the end of the year. ;)

and what Conference is ND in? LOL

osu1991 said:
and what Conference is ND in? LOL

I don't see how that matters. They played a tough schedule and went 12-0. Any team left out that feels they deserve a spot in the championship game should have taken care of business. I realize someone with a loss has to be let in this year because of the way it played out but any team that didn't go undefeated really has no right to complain about being left out.

I don't see how that matters. They played a tough schedule and went 12-0. Any team left out that feels they deserve a spot in the championship game should have taken care of business. I realize someone with a loss has to be let in this year because of the way it played out but any team that didn't go undefeated really has no right to complain about being left out.

It doesn't matter. ND's schedule stands up to anyone's. It was a joke for Mr sec The Insider's comment about the sec facing another conference champ.

I'm done arguing this. ND's schedule sucked. They didn't even beat Stanford.

Alabama is going to treat them like a preist treats an alter boy.

I'm done arguing this. ND's schedule sucked. They didn't even beat Stanford.

Alabama is going to treat them like a preist treats an alter boy.

They beat them 20 to 13,

Mich St,
Mich
Miami FL
Stanford
BYU
Oklahoma
USC

I mean that is more than enough to get them in over ANY one loss team in the nation.

That is the possible Big12 champion, possible pac12 champion and could of been acc champion all lost to ND. and #2/4 in the Big 10..

The Insider said:
They beat them 20 to 13,

Mich St,
Mich
Miami FL
Stanford
BYU
Oklahoma
USC

I mean that is more than enough to get them in over ANY one loss team in the nation.

That is the possible Big12 champion, possible pac12 champion and could of been acc champion all lost to ND. and #2/4 in the Big 10..

Wow, that's great only 2 of those teams have less than 4 loses.

Could they go to TAM and win?
Beat South Carolina?
Beat Lsu?

Hart5150 said:

Beat South Carolina?
Beat Lsu?

Who exactly do you think should be there instead of them? Again, asking for a spot in the championship game over an undefeated BCS qualifying team just shows a bizarre sense of entitlement. We get it. You're a bitter Notre Dame hater but the bottom line is they are in so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Beat South Carolina?
Beat Lsu?

More than likely not. But We lost. We didnt do what we had to do. So we can only blame ourselves.

They will go and get destroyed by GA (who I hope wins the SECCG) or Alabama. either one will beat them, and it will not even be close. But does not mean they dont deserve to be in their. We beat ourselves in Jacksonville with 5 turnovers the most all season. We are stuck int he Sugar bowl waiting for next year.

Which should be amazing for us. Most our star defense players return, and our running game already one of the best in the nation adds the #1 RB recruit in the nation to our depth chart. It will be a great season next year no doubt.

king3pj said:
Who exactly do you think should be there instead of them? Again, asking for a spot in the championship game over an undefeated BCS qualifying team just shows a bizarre sense of entitlement. We get it. You're a bitter Notre Dame hater but the bottom line is they are in so it doesn't matter.

In my baised opinion I think it should be Florida, they beat 4 teams that are ranked higher than any team Notre Dame did. They deserve a shot against Alabama or a rematch of Georgia. Yeah they lost to Georgia on a neutral field but to me that wiped out by the schedule and their strength of victories. Sorry but Notre Dame couldn't hang in that conference week after week and beat the teams Florida did.

Beat South Carolina?
Beat Lsu?

If ND schedule was weak, then just like last season let's check the records of those cream puffs Bama played.

Michigan 8-4
Western Kentucky 7-5
Arkansas 4-8
Fla Atlantic 3-8
Ole Miss 6-6
Mizzou 5-7
Tenn 5-7
Miss St 8-4
LSU 10-2
aTm 10-2
Western Carolina 1-10
Auburn 3-9

Holy Crap Batman!!!! Alabama also only played 2 teams with less than 4 losses. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)