NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida has now played 5 top 10 teams. Beating 4 of them and losing to the current #3 team in the country. If ND Loses tonight FLA will play in the NCG against GA or alabama.

and 85% of the country won't watch or care until a true playoff starts.

But it would still get a huge SEC! SEC! SEC! :-D

I would love for it to happen just because it would bother so many. ;).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

But it would still get a huge SEC! SEC! SEC! :-D

I would love for it to happen just because it would bother so many. ;).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Same but i just have no faith in Lane Kiffin. So well settle for the Sugar bowl I guess and we can beat up on some big12 team. ;)

The Insider said:
Same but i just have no faith in Lane Kiffin. So well settle for the Sugar bowl I guess and we can beat up on some big12 team. ;)

I could be wrong about this but I don't think the sugar bowl tie in with the Big 12(10) starts until 2014.

If Notre dame wins it'll probably be UF against Oregon( or Clemson if they beat SC) which I could live with, but it better not be the Big East champion, that would suck. Leave them for FSU in the Orange.

They may beat up on someone, but it won't be a Big 12 team. Our mighty champion still gets relegated to the crappy Fiesta bowl for another 2 years and I don't think we will get 2 bcs bids this season.

Still too many variables. I know the experts are predicting florida/OU for the Sugar, but I'm not sure OU can beat TCU in Ft. Worth next week and there is always the possibility that Texas actually shows up to play K-State next week. If Texas and OU both win, then OU goes to the Fiesta and K-State will get snubbed like last year.

I can say now I doubt OU could beat Florida now. 4-5 weeks ago it would have been a good game, but the defensive front line has been getting worse as the season goes on. Tavon Austin ran thru them last week and OSU did the same thing today. I fully expect them to have trouble stopping TCU too. The no huddle offense either scores quickly because the defense can't sub or goes 3 and out, so the defense doesn't get much rest either.

I could be wrong about this but I don't think the sugar bowl tie in with the Big 12(10) starts until 2014.

If Notre dame wins it'll probably be UF against Oregon( or Clemson if they beat SC) which I could live with, but it better not be the Big East champion, that would suck. Leave them for FSU in the Orange.

Predictions are OU/Florida for the Sugar. Everyone is expecting Stanford and Clemson to lose tonight and ND to win. They're predicting Oregon in the Rose and Stanford and OU as the at large picks.

Like I said though, too many variables, as Stanford and Clemson are actually winning at the moment and the Big 12 won't be decided till next week.

mccoyrj said:
I'm not so sure that the Sugar will ignore the loser of the SECCG.

Florida will finish in the top 4 of the BCS standings which guarantees them a BCS bowl bid.

So loser of the SECGC most likely gets the outback.

What he said.

I feel really bad for Oregon fans though. Stanford just took the division pending some crazy outcome. (I think UCLA threw the game so they wouldnt have to face Oregon lol)

And these Trojans need to start playing like the preseason #1 team should play damnit!!!

Ga should go to the Capital one and AnM to the cotton to play Texas. Would be a nice set up.
The Big 12 rep for the Cotton is still way up in the air.

If Texas wins next week, they will probably get the Cotton Bowl berth, but if they lose and OSU wins then OSU goes to the Cotton Bowl and Texas falls to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. If they both lose and TCU beats OU, then OU goes to the Cotton and I'm not sure how they break the resulting 3 way tie between OSU,TCU and Texas. Even if OU wins, they may get passed over for the at large and go to the Cotton. Anyone else confused yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Hypothetical: If Tebow and Te'o collided the results would be:

NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)