NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us SEC Fans have been rather quite because well, our teams dont play till later in the bowl season. Ya know, the more important bowl games :p We let the kids play first.

And as far as OOC goes, I dont think there is a team in the BCS that can speak on that behalf. Every year it seems we have only a small handful of big ooc games. The rest are all trash games, rather it be the sec, big10, big12 etc. I dare you to find me a team from another conference who plays a harder ooc schedule then ill show u the sec team who played an equally hard ooc that same year.

Are we really arguing about this "The sec doesnt go north" thing again? What are you guys so mad the SEC wins all these bowl games (the winning-est record in the BCS era) it has to be because these bowls are in the south and not because they are just better teams...

Us SEC Fans have been rather quite because well, our teams dont play till later in the bowl season. Ya know, the more important bowl games :p We let the kids play first.

And as far as OOC goes, I dont think there is a team in the BCS that can speak on that behalf. Every year it seems we have only a small handful of big ooc games. The rest are all trash games, rather it be the sec, big10, big12 etc. I dare you to find me a team from another conference who plays a harder ooc schedule then ill show u the sec team who played an equally hard ooc that same year.

Are we really arguing about this "The sec doesnt go north" thing again? What are you guys so mad the SEC wins all these bowl games (the winning-est record in the BCS era) it has to be because these bowls are in the south and not because they are just better teams...

Who thats on the board here has had thier teams play yet, I don't think anyone has.

Btw, whens the last time Florida played farther north than Kentucky ?
You brought it up.

Now see this thread was going great today, talking about some great games and then the self anointing wanna be kings of football down south realized nobody was talking about them in a positive light (so whats new ???) and they just had to jump in and derail it. :drama: :D

Of course it could also be the fact the shorthorn offense is making for a bad viewing experience right now too. :D

come on bring on TCU/Michigan St, I've become bored with the shorthorns

edit: of course texas scores now to make it interesting again

You know, I never used to even think about the SEC, but the arrogance on this board has just made me hate and despise them...............

Who thats on the board here has had thier teams play yet, I don't think anyone has.

Btw, whens the last time Florida played farther north than Kentucky ?
You brought it up.

North? Not sure. We did go pretty far west to beat a certain team a few years ago for a national title...

I didnt bring up the north thing it was brought up I was just stating that just because a game is played in say jerry world, or some other site does not mean one team is advantaged over the other. You still have to get on that field and win, and the SEC has done that more often than any other conference.

North? Not sure. We did go pretty far west to beat a certain team a few years ago for a national title...

I didnt bring up the north thing it was brought up I was just stating that just because a game is played in say jerry world, or some other site does not mean one team is advantaged over the other. You still have to get on that field and win, and the SEC has done that more often than any other conference.

Yeah, Cali sure has winter conditions..................:rolleyes:

Yeah, Cali sure has winter conditions..................:rolleyes:

What does winter have to do with it? Are you saying the teams up north are so bad that they need an advantage of weather to beat the SEC?

Speaking of which, when is the last time OSU, or Mich or any of these teams played in the snow? Ill give you a hint. It dont happen often.

I was just pointing out that I don't like Neutral site games because neither team has a home game and the money that would be made by the team and people working there, goes elsewhere in the pockets of the stadium owner, ala Jerry.

Last edited:
Boy did MSU just get a piss poor spot, should have been a 1st down or at the very least, 3rd and maybe a foot, instead it's 3rd and a yard.

Florida hasn't played North of Kentucky at all in the past decade that I can remember and they've only played west of Arkansas and Louisiana once and that was the aforementioned game in the 06 Fiesta bowl. However they have played a helluva lot of games in Florida. Other than FSU, when was the last time they dared play an ooc away from home.

TCU losing Pauchall was the best thing that could have happened to them. Boykin has gotten a lot of game experience this year and should be really tough for opponents in the coming seasons.

What does winter have to do with it? Are you saying the teams up north are so bad that they need an advantage of weather to beat the SEC?

Speaking of which, when is the last time OSU, or Mich or any of these teams played in the snow? Ill give you a hint. It dont happen often.

No, but they DO play in the COLD ...

Florida hasn't played North of Kentucky at all in the past decade that I can remember and they've only played west of Arkansas and Louisiana once and that was the aforementioned game in the 06 Fiesta bowl. However they have played a helluva lot of games in Florida. Other than FSU, when was the last time they dared play an ooc away from home.

Does Miami count? ;)

And as I said before very few teams have a ooc schedule worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts